Osama Bin Ladin Found Hanged

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by [email protected], Sep 5, 2004.

  1. Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet which can be found here http://www.theparadise.x-y.net

    Tags:

  2. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:26:31 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
    >Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos,
    >some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has
    >not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his
    >identity but the journalists have released some early photos over
    >the internet which can be found here http://www.t he pa ra di se
    >.x -y. net

    Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
    come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
    java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
    Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
    your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
    day.
    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  3. Harry Krause

    Harry Krause Guest

    Werehatrack wrote:

    > On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:26:31 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >>Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
    >>Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos,
    >>some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has
    >>not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his
    >>identity but the journalists have released some early photos over
    >>the internet which can be found here http://www.t he pa ra di se
    >>.x -y. net

    > Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
    > come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
    > java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
    > Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
    > your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
    > day.

    Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on Bush's Texas ranch, along with
    the rest of the Saudis who are really close friends of Dubya the Dope.

    --
    Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
    And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

  4. Harry Krause

    Harry Krause Guest

    Werehatrack wrote:

    > On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:26:31 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    >
    >>Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
    >>Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos,
    >>some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has
    >>not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his
    >>identity but the journalists have released some early photos over
    >>the internet which can be found here http://www.t he pa ra di se
    >>.x -y. net

    > Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
    > come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
    > java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
    > Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
    > your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
    > day.

    Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on Bush's Texas ranch, along with
    the rest of the Saudis who are really close friends of Dubya the Dope.

    --
    Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
    And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

  5. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Harry Krause" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Werehatrack wrote:
    >
    > > On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:26:31 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > >>Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
    > >>Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos,
    > >>some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has
    > >>not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his
    > >>identity but the journalists have released some early photos over
    > >>the internet which can be found here http://www.t he pa ra di se
    > >>.x -y. net

    > > Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
    > > come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
    > > java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
    > > Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
    > > your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
    > > day.

    > Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on Bush's Texas ranch, along with
    > the rest of the Saudis who are really close friends of Dubya the Dope.

    A pakistani who ran a software site in pakistan, once told me that Bin Laden
    stays in the white house.

    > --
    > Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
    > And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

  6. Sierraman

    Sierraman Guest

    "Harry Krause" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Werehatrack wrote:
    >
    > > On Sun, 05 Sep 2004 17:26:31 GMT, [email protected] wrote:
    > >
    > >>Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early
    > >>Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos,
    > >>some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has
    > >>not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his
    > >>identity but the journalists have released some early photos over
    > >>the internet which can be found here http://www.t he pa ra di se
    > >>.x -y. net

    > > Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
    > > come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
    > > java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
    > > Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
    > > your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
    > > day.

    > Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on Bush's Texas ranch, along with
    > the rest of the Saudis who are really close friends of Dubya the Dope.

    A pakistani who ran a software site in pakistan, once told me that Bin Laden
    stays in the white house.

    > --
    > Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
    > And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

  7. Harry Krause

    Harry Krause Guest

    Sierraman wrote:
    > "Harry Krause" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> Werehatrack wrote:

    >> > Everybody noticed that this was the same URL as the phony pr0n
    >> > come-ons earlier, right? And everyone remembers that this is a
    >> > java-encrusted page which is suspected of running scripts to exploit
    >> > Windows security holes, right? Okay, then, you can all go back to
    >> > your regularly scheduled surrealism. Have a nice tranchet-basting
    >> > day.

    >> Everyone knows Osama is vacationing on Bush's Texas ranch, along with
    >> the rest of the Saudis who are really close friends of Dubya the Dope.

    > A pakistani who ran a software site in pakistan, once told me that Bin Laden
    > stays in the white house.
    >>

    >> --
    >> Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
    >> And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

    Nothing would surprise me in re: Bush and various Saudis...

    --
    Not dead, in jail, or a slave? Thank a liberal!
    And don't forget to pay your taxes so the rich don't have to!

  8. Tom Dacon

    Tom Dacon Guest

    According to Jay Leno, so I heard, the Bush campaign is worried enough about
    the poll numbers that they're thinking of moving the capture of Osama bin
    Laden up to October.

    TD