Osama Found Hanged

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.rides' started by [email protected], Jul 22, 2004.

  1. Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
    http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

    Tags:

  2. [email protected] wrote:

    > Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
    > http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

    Beware, this is probably a worm or virus, don't unload or open!

  3. curt

    curt Guest

    Yeah, the link is not credible at all. On top of that we know that this
    announcement will be made right before the US election. :)

    Curt

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

    evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have
    included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
    Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released
    some early photos over the internet..
    > > http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip
    > >

    > Beware, this is probably a worm or virus, don't unload or open!

  4. Race Bannon

    Race Bannon Guest

    Is it even possible to open a web site page marked as a zip file?

    (hmmmmmmmm) I read the original post just as the whole world lost the live
    feed....Damn

    Coincedence?

    Race

    "Richard Adams" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > > Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday

    evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have
    included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
    Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released
    some early photos over the internet..
    > > http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip
    > >

    > Beware, this is probably a worm or virus, don't unload or open!

  5. >> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists

    Hanged by two CNN journalists?? They must really be taking the notion of
    "vigilante journalism" to heart!

    --
    Robots don't kill people -- people kill people.
    http://www.irobotmovie.com/

  6. S o r n i

    S o r n i Guest

    LioNiNoiL_a t_N e t s c a p E_D 0 T_N e T wrote:
    >>> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists

    > Hanged by two CNN journalists?? They must really be taking the notion
    > of "vigilante journalism" to heart!

    Nice catch.

    Bill "PO'd at self for missing it" S.

  7. A7N8X-X

    A7N8X-X Guest

    they're getting revenge for Daniel pearl? if so, I'm glad that somebody
    finally is.

    "LioNiNoiL_a t_N e t s c a p E_D 0 T_N e T" <[email protected]>
    wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists

    > Hanged by two CNN journalists?? They must really be taking the notion of
    > "vigilante journalism" to heart!
    >
    > --
    > Robots don't kill people -- people kill people.
    > http://www.irobotmovie.com/

  8. JP

    JP Guest

    "curt" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Yeah, the link is not credible at all. On top of that we know that this
    > announcement will be made right before the US election. :)

    No, and this has been reported in the mainstream press, Pakistan has
    been heavily pressured by the US to produce some results in the last
    week or so of July as a distraction from the Democratic National
    Convention. The stock market could use the bounce about now as well.

    JP

  9. Tim McNamara

    Tim McNamara Guest

    writes:

    >>> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists

    > Hanged by two CNN journalists?? They must really be taking the
    > notion of "vigilante journalism" to heart!

    Fox News must really be kicking themselves for not doing it
    themselves.

  10. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Thu, 22 Jul 2004 13:39:32 GMT, [email protected] wrote:

    >Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
    >http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

    Well, that IP address was a trojan-infested user's system on Comcast,
    and port 89 is generally used for telnet connections, not http file
    transfers...

    Yup, it's a trojan all right.

    I guess yesterday's "if you're good looking and want to earn lots of
    money" scam didn't pan out.

    It's interesting that the other two postings put the file on the known
    spammer domain x-y.net, though.

    It's not tripping Symantec's current virus defs, as usual, but I
    suspect it will be yet another variant of the Backdoor.Hacarmy trojan.
    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  11. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Fri, 23 Jul 2004 01:39:17 GMT, Werehatrack
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >It's not tripping Symantec's current virus defs, as usual, but I
    >suspect it will be yet another variant of the Backdoor.Hacarmy trojan.

    I was close. It was Backdoor.IRC.bot
    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.