Osama Found Hanged

Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released some early photos over the internet..
http://www.theparadise.x-y.net/OsamaFoundDead.zip
THIS IS A VIRUS!

DO NOT OPEN UNLESS YOU HAVE ADVANCED ANTI-VIRAL SOFTWARE RUNNING CURRENTLY!

Weisse Luft <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] Wrote:
> > Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday
> > evening.

Rather die than ride a 'bent. Or maybe the CNN journalists caught him
riding a 'bent and hung him, and decided to post it here where I am
sue; everyone is interested.

Chris Jordan
Ostritch Central, CA.

Christopher Jordan said:
Weisse Luft <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> [email protected] Wrote:
> > Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday
> > evening.

Rather die than ride a 'bent. Or maybe the CNN journalists caught him
riding a 'bent and hung him, and decided to post it here where I am
sue; everyone is interested.

Chris Jordan
Ostritch Central, CA.

Those journalist wouldn't have had enough chain to make a hangman's noose if Osama had been riding a DF.