Oscar Pereiro positiv?

Believe me, I could write a dissertation on the personalities, and idiosyncratic nature of all on this forum, however the short sidedness and narrow-mindedness, (of a few) and the overall desire to only believe what no one can back up with fact and understanding, forces me to type the best answerer only, not expanding on anything at all ….ie…something you can comprehend.

..and one more smile just for you :D

Regrettably there is a few here that jump on any subject, only to degrade the conversation and not promote the open and genuine intelligent dialog (that could, and for the most... part be enjoyable) taking place. A few here have run off more then what would be admitted to…. with the constant slamming of every subject that comes up.

Many in this particular forum would love to get involved with great conversation….only to be cut down for their own opinion or questioned as to “their knowledge” of the subject.

Hey I am very proud of my fifth grade education, only took me three years to get out of that class... :cool:

Tim Lamkin said:
Hey I am very proud of my fifth grade education, only took me three years to get out of that class... :cool:

5th grade,3 years.....I hate you guys that flaunt your post graduate work.

It was a tuff road, higher education is something I believe in, now on to sixth~

The things I will learn~