Oscar Sevilla and the fraud case

foxvi

Aug 23, 2004
I see Oscar Sevilla signed for Relax-Gam today. I thought he was being investigated by the Bonn prosecutors along with Jan Ullrich and Rudy Peveange for fraud? JU appears to be very much being investigated has been requested to provide a DNA sample to the prosecutors which he as done, so have the prosecutors dropped their charges against Oscar? Hopefully someone can clarify whats going on here.

foxvi said:
I see Oscar Sevilla signed for Relax-Gam today. I thought he was being investigated by the Bonn prosecutors along with Jan Ullrich and Rudy Peveange for fraud? JU appears to be very much being investigated has been requested to provide a DNA sample to the prosecutors which he as done, so have the prosecutors dropped their charges against Oscar? Hopefully someone can clarify whats going on here.
hmm was not all the spanish cyclists cleared ???

foxvi said:
Bonn is still investigating Oscar, Jan and Rudy. I spoke with the state prosecutions office last week.

Flyer's.Finale! said:
Can you say; "long drawn out doping cover up?"
Bonn doesn't want to cover up, the word is Madrid wants to, to many popular athletes involved (from various sports)