Osobike

laredoshane

Mar 21, 2008
I have been working on a project now for about six months. I have always liked getting 10-speeds and stripping them down and adding a coasterbrake. I bike like this is hard to find in a bike store so I desided to try to market it. My website is www.osobike.com. If you have some time could you check out the osobike and tell me what you think? If you are interested in a purchase, please fill out the PREORDER page so that I will know people are interested.
Thank you,
Shane

laredoshane said:
I have been working on a project now for about six months. I have always liked getting 10-speeds and stripping them down and adding a coasterbrake. I bike like this is hard to find in a bike store so I desided to try to market it. My website is www.osobike.com. If you have some time could you check out the osobike and tell me what you think? If you are interested in a purchase, please fill out the PREORDER page so that I will know people are interested.
Thank you,
Shane
i love! it

price is right the look is right im seriously trying to convince myself I can fit a 4th bike in my apartment now lol