OT: 2004 South Beach Diet Sweepstakes

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Randy M, Dec 15, 2004.

  1. Randy M

    Randy M Guest

    When I got home from work yesterday, there was a package with copies of
    the "South Beach Diet" and "South Beach Diet Cookbook" along with a
    letter congratulating my for winning the sweepstakes and informing me
    that my elliptical trainer was shipped and I should receive it within 4
    to 6 weeks. The contest was sponsored by Kraft Foods and participating
    retail stores. I don't remember entering the contest. Is anyone familiar
    with this contest?

    Randy M
    234/180
    LC Since 7/14/03

    Tags:

  2. ================
    The contest was sponsored by Kraft Foods and participating
    retail stores. I don't remember entering the contest. Is anyone
    familiar
    with this contest?
    ================

    Uh, I think they mixed up the address. You need to forward that to
    me.....

  3. Randy M

    Randy M Guest

    Travis Newbury wrote:
    > retail stores. I don't remember entering the contest. Is anyone
    > familiar
    > with this contest?
    >
    > Uh, I think they mixed up the address. You need to forward that to
    > me.....

    LOL :)

    Randy M
    234/180