OT: 2004 South Beach Diet Sweepstakes

Randy M

Guest
When I got home from work yesterday, there was a package with copies of
the "South Beach Diet" and "South Beach Diet Cookbook" along with a
letter congratulating my for winning the sweepstakes and informing me
that my elliptical trainer was shipped and I should receive it within 4
to 6 weeks. The contest was sponsored by Kraft Foods and participating
retail stores. I don't remember entering the contest. Is anyone familiar
with this contest?

Randy M
234/180
LC Since 7/14/03

retail stores. I don't remember entering the contest. Is anyone
familiar
with this contest?
> retail stores. I don't remember entering the contest. Is anyone
> familiar
> with this contest?
>
> Uh, I think they mixed up the address. You need to forward that to
> me.....

LOL :)

Randy M
234/180