(OT) a bud of mine makes the big time:

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydesdalemtb, Jun 7, 2003.

  1. "Margaritaville’s music shaped by local hands."

    WHEN GARY COTE’s working at his restaurant, The Brick House in Hooksett, he makes burgers and fries.
    When he’s not working, he makes guitars, and the guitars that he makes help Jimmy Buffett’s Coral
    Reefer Band make music.

    <SNIP>

    Next time you see an acoustic instrument in the hands of Coral Reefer’s lead guitarist Peter Mayer —
    who females of my acquaintance have described as “a gorgeous hunk of burning love” — you’ll know
    that the music of “Margaritaville” has a distinct New Hampshire ring to it.

    Complete story: http://www.theunionleader.com/clayton_show.html?article=22163

    Tags:

  2. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

    On Sat, 07 Jun 2003 14:36:39 -0400, ClydesdaleMTB <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"Margaritaville’s music shaped by local hands."
    >
    >WHEN GARY COTE’s working at his restaurant, The Brick House in Hooksett, he makes burgers and
    >fries. When he’s not working, he makes guitars, and the guitars that he makes help Jimmy Buffett’s
    >Coral Reefer Band make music.
    >
    ><SNIP>
    >
    >Next time you see an acoustic instrument in the hands of Coral Reefer’s lead guitarist Peter Mayer
    >— who females of my acquaintance have described as “a gorgeous hunk of burning love” — you’ll know
    >that the music of “Margaritaville” has a distinct New Hampshire ring to it.
    >

    >Complete story: http://www.theunionleader.com/clayton_show.html?article=22163

    uh, sorry. Requires membership. I'll just google it. Thanks.