OT: a funny story again!

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Pandora, Dec 10, 2005.

  1. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    During a bow & arrow match:
    The 1st partecipant puts an apple over the head of a child; then he goes
    away
    of 10 steps and shoots an arrow which hits the apple. The partecipant
    tells
    the audience:" I AM WILLIAM TELL".

    The 2nd partecipant put san apricot over the child's head; he goes away of
    20
    steps and shoots an arrows which hits the apricot. The partecipant tells the
    audience: " I AM ROBIN HOOD".

    Teh 3rd partecipant puts a little cherry over the child's head; he goes
    away of
    30 steps and shoots an arrow which hits the child between his eyes. The
    partecipant tells the public: " I AM SORRY".

    I bet you won't laugh :D

    Sorry for this OT
    Cheers
    Pandora

    Tags:

  2. Pandora

    Pandora Guest

    You didn't laugh :( Good night. It's late here and my boyfriend is speaking
    alone in the bed in English : I must go to answer!!!!
    Cheers
    Pan

    ------------------------------------

    "Pandora" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
    news:[email protected]
    > During a bow & arrow match:
    > The 1st partecipant puts an apple over the head of a child; then he goes
    > away
    > of 10 steps and shoots an arrow which hits the apple. The partecipant
    > tells
    > the audience:" I AM WILLIAM TELL".
    >
    > The 2nd partecipant put san apricot over the child's head; he goes away
    > of 20
    > steps and shoots an arrows which hits the apricot. The partecipant tells
    > the
    > audience: " I AM ROBIN HOOD".
    >
    > Teh 3rd partecipant puts a little cherry over the child's head; he goes
    > away of
    > 30 steps and shoots an arrow which hits the child between his eyes. The
    > partecipant tells the public: " I AM SORRY".
    >

    > I bet you won't laugh :D
    >
    > Sorry for this OT
    > Cheers
    > Pandora

  3. Shaun aRe

    Shaun aRe Guest

    "Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > You didn't laugh :(

    I only just read it and I chuckled! ',;~}~

    > Good night. It's late here and my boyfriend is speaking
    > alone in the bed in English : I must go to answer!!!!

    LOL! Oh English, the TRUE language of HOT romance! Heheheheh...

    Shaun aRe