OT: a funny story again!

Pandora

Guest
During a bow & arrow match:
The 1st partecipant puts an apple over the head of a child; then he goes
away
of 10 steps and shoots an arrow which hits the apple. The partecipant
tells
the audience:" I AM WILLIAM TELL".

The 2nd partecipant put san apricot over the child's head; he goes away of
20
steps and shoots an arrows which hits the apricot. The partecipant tells the
audience: " I AM ROBIN HOOD".

Teh 3rd partecipant puts a little cherry over the child's head; he goes
away of
30 steps and shoots an arrow which hits the child between his eyes. The
partecipant tells the public: " I AM SORRY".

I bet you won't laugh :D

Sorry for this OT
Cheers
Pandora

You didn't laugh :( Good night. It's late here and my boyfriend is speaking
alone in the bed in English : I must go to answer!!!!
Cheers
Pan

------------------------------------

"Pandora" <[email protected]> ha scritto nel messaggio
news:[email protected]...
> During a bow & arrow match:
> The 1st partecipant puts an apple over the head of a child; then he goes
> away
> of 10 steps and shoots an arrow which hits the apple. The partecipant
> tells
> the audience:" I AM WILLIAM TELL".
>
> The 2nd partecipant put san apricot over the child's head; he goes away
> of 20
> steps and shoots an arrows which hits the apricot. The partecipant tells
> the
> audience: " I AM ROBIN HOOD".
>
> Teh 3rd partecipant puts a little cherry over the child's head; he goes
> away of
> 30 steps and shoots an arrow which hits the child between his eyes. The
> partecipant tells the public: " I AM SORRY".
>

> I bet you won't laugh :D
>
> Sorry for this OT
> Cheers
> Pandora

"Pandora" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> You didn't laugh :(

I only just read it and I chuckled! ',;~}~

> Good night. It's late here and my boyfriend is speaking
> alone in the bed in English : I must go to answer!!!!

LOL! Oh English, the TRUE language of HOT romance! Heheheheh...

Shaun aRe