OT: a mobo for the PSF

Mark McNeill

Guest
My motherboard died a couple of days ago, which rather focussed the
mind on an upgrade. While I was reading the spec on a contender, I
was tickled to find a non-techie criterion for picking components:

http://www.techreport.com/reviews/2004q2/foxconn-755a01/index.x?pg=2

Fancy a matching AGP slot and capacitors, Helen? ;-)

--
Mark, UK.
We hope to hear him swear, we love to hear him squeak,

"Mark McNeill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> My motherboard died a couple of days ago, which rather focussed the
> mind on an upgrade. While I was reading the spec on a contender, I
> was tickled to find a non-techie criterion for picking components:
>
> http://www.techreport.com/reviews/2004q2/foxconn-755a01/index.x?pg=2
>
> Fancy a matching AGP slot and capacitors, Helen? ;-)

Akchewalee, it's not bad. The pink bits are the same pink as the bar tape on
Gino. Celeste & pink - lovely ;-)

Cheers, helen s

On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:37:38 +0100 someone who may be Mark McNeill
<[email protected]> wrote this:-

>My motherboard died a couple of days ago, which rather focussed the
>mind on an upgrade. While I was reading the spec on a contender, I
>was tickled to find a non-techie criterion for picking components:

I'm excited by hot pink SATA ports:)

prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.