OT: a mobo for the PSF

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Mark McNeill, Apr 12, 2005.

  1. Mark McNeill

    Mark McNeill Guest

    My motherboard died a couple of days ago, which rather focussed the
    mind on an upgrade. While I was reading the spec on a contender, I
    was tickled to find a non-techie criterion for picking components:

    http://www.techreport.com/reviews/2004q2/foxconn-755a01/index.x?pg=2

    Fancy a matching AGP slot and capacitors, Helen? ;-)

    --
    Mark, UK.
    We hope to hear him swear, we love to hear him squeak,

    Tags:

  2. wafflycat

    wafflycat Guest

    "Mark McNeill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > My motherboard died a couple of days ago, which rather focussed the
    > mind on an upgrade. While I was reading the spec on a contender, I
    > was tickled to find a non-techie criterion for picking components:
    >
    > http://www.techreport.com/reviews/2004q2/foxconn-755a01/index.x?pg=2
    >
    > Fancy a matching AGP slot and capacitors, Helen? ;-)

    Akchewalee, it's not bad. The pink bits are the same pink as the bar tape on
    Gino. Celeste & pink - lovely ;-)

    Cheers, helen s

  3. David Hansen

    David Hansen Guest

    On Tue, 12 Apr 2005 13:37:38 +0100 someone who may be Mark McNeill
    <[email protected]> wrote this:-

    >My motherboard died a couple of days ago, which rather focussed the
    >mind on an upgrade. While I was reading the spec on a contender, I
    >was tickled to find a non-techie criterion for picking components:

    I'm excited by hot pink SATA ports:)

    prevents me by using the RIP Act 2000.