OT: AMBER Alert!

news:<[email protected]>...

> IF you want to further distance yourself from ARBR then Knock yourself out and go for it.

I do not live for ARBR and so I don't care if I distance myself from the newsgroup or not. But I do
care about distancing myself from you. I want to get as far away from you as it is possible to get.

All your personal history is not interesting to me. I have the gist of your character and I already
know all I will ever need to know about you. Since you have not escalated any further with another
odious post I won't either. Unlike you, I pride myself on being a man of culture and refinement and
not an uncouth barbarian. My self respect is more important to me than scoring cheap points made in
the gutter. But then the Navy was always a cut above the Army. You hang in their with your crowd and
I will with mine and never the twain shall meet (let us hope).

> Oh and btw ED, you did write that the ONLY reason you have continued this thread was to convince
> me to leave YOUR subject lines alone. Well ED...I have NOT touched YOUR subject lines for several
> days and YET you continue.

Not just my subject lines, but other's subject lines too. It is OK to screw with your own subject
threads since no one is going to read them anyway.

Please note in the above paragraphs that I did not have to mention even once your name. You could
take lessons from me on that, instead of dropping my name all the time like you know me.

Ed Dolan - Minnesota

> am down to one cat, the 11 year old male Maine Coon. 2 cats (brother and sister) chased a squirrel
> across the 6 lane street near our building and
the
> squirrel made it across, but the 2 cats died together...both decapitated
and
> my wife came across their bodies and ended up in therapy.

Sorry to hear - I'm expecting my first Main Coon to arrive sunday.

A hell of a cat in my opinion.

Torben

"Torben Scheel" <[email protected]> wrote:

>A hell of a cat in my opinion.
>
>Torben

Agreed. I have one that is literally scared of his own shadow and get's beat up by my wife's cat
(1/3 it's size) on a daily basis.

Everso

Yep...cool cat breed My cat is named Lucifur, he weighs 24 pounds and chases dogs to keep in shape.
He also likes to wrap his front paws around my neck and go riding with me. You have not lived till
you are sound asleep on your back and a 24 lb cat takes a running jump off the Hi-Boy chest of
drawers beside your bed and he lands on your chest to wake you up to feed him his breakfast.