OT: Announcement

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ranee Mueller, Jan 4, 2006.

  1. Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

    We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
    anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
    as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
    party to report. That will come later.

    Regards,
    Ranee

    Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

    http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

  2. Nancy Young

    Nancy Young Guest

    "Ranee Mueller" <[email protected]> wrote

    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

    Congratulations! nancy

  3. Ophelia

    Ophelia Guest

    "Ranee Mueller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited,
    > and
    > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
    >
    > We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
    > anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as
    > well
    > as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
    > party to report. That will come later.

    Warmest congratulations Ranee!

  4. Jude

    Jude Guest

    Congratulations!This makes your 4th or 5th, right? Wow, I respect you
    for that. I've got 1 and she keeps my hands full!

  5. On Wed 04 Jan 2006 10:27:32a, Ranee Mueller wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
    >
    > We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
    > anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
    > as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
    > party to report. That will come later.

    Congratulations, Ranee!!! (better you than me <g>)

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

  6. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Jude" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Congratulations!This makes your 4th or 5th, right? Wow, I respect you
    > for that. I've got 1 and she keeps my hands full!

    Fifth. The change from zero to one is the hardest, IMO, then from
    two to three, because you are now outnumbered. After that, you could
    have a dozen, and it's really not any harder. Two kids are easier than
    one, I think, because they play together and entertain each other, even
    if for just short periods, so you can get more done. Also, the older
    kids help with the younger. Alexander asks to fold laundry, unload the
    dishwasher, and change diapers. All the boys love to sweep and use the
    dustbuster, and all of them can do little tasks that I ask them to do.

    Regards,
    Ranee

    Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

    http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

  7. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Ranee Mueller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

    How lovely! Five is a great number. When is the new little one expected?

    Chris

  8. In article <[email protected]>,
    Ranee Mueller <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

    OMG, Ranee!! Put away those shoes!! Or are you adopting this one (say
    yes!) Congratulations!
    --
    http://www.jamlady.eboard.com, updated 1-3-2006, Sam I Am! and Hello!

  9. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    Melba's Jammin' wrote:

    > Ranee Mueller wrote:
    >
    > > Our family will be growing again this year.

    > OMG, Ranee!! Put away those shoes!!

    Hmm, maybe Ranee ought to swap those shoes for knee pads. <teehee>

  10. On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Ranee Mueller wrote:

    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
    >
    > We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
    > anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
    > as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
    > party to report. That will come later.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ranee
    >
    > Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.
    >
    > "She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
    >
    > http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/
    > http://talesfromthekitchen.blogspot.com/

    Congratulations!!!!

    Elaine, too

  11. "Ranee Mueller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
    >
    > We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
    > anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
    > as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
    > party to report. That will come later.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ranee
    >
    > Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.
    >
    > "She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
    >
    > http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/
    > http://talesfromthekitchen.blogspot.com/

    congrat. you'd better hope on over to misc.kids.pregnancy although i see
    this is your fifth, so i guess you know it all by now!

    chris (mum of 3 boys!)

  12. Tara

    Tara Guest

    On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:27:32 -0800, Ranee Mueller
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    >cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

    What happy news!

    Tara

  13. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Ranee Mueller <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
    >
    > We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
    > anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
    > as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
    > party to report. That will come later.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ranee
    >
    > Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.
    >
    > "She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
    >
    > http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/
    > http://talesfromthekitchen.blogspot.com/

    oh congratulations!
    How wonderful

    --
    ~Heather~
    www.velvet-c.com

  14. Cindy Fuller

    Cindy Fuller Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Ranee Mueller <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
    >
    > We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
    > anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
    > as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
    > party to report. That will come later.
    >
    > Regards,
    > Ranee

    Congratulations to you, Rich, and the frisky brood! And this looks to
    be right on time, since Amira is almost 2.

    Cindy

    --
    C.J. Fuller

    Delete the obvious to email me

  15. On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:27:32 -0800, Ranee Mueller
    <[email protected]> rummaged among random neurons and
    opined:

    > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    >cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

    <snip>

    Ranee!! Congratulations and best of good luck! Keep us posted (sorry,
    double entendre not intended...sorta).

    Happily,
    Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
    AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

    -- Duncan Hines

  16. In article
    <[email protected]>,
    Cindy Fuller <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Congratulations to you, Rich, and the frisky brood! And this looks to
    > be right on time, since Amira is almost 2.

    We're actually a bit late with the mathematical trajectory we've had.
    Alexander and Dominic were 20 months apart, Dominic and Elijah were 22
    months apart, Elijah and Amira were 24 months apart. When people gave
    us a hard time about our fourth baby, and asked when the next one was
    coming, I just said May 2006. This will be August or September (I'm
    voting for August, since school starts September).

    Regards,
    Ranee

    Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

    http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

  17. In article <[email protected]>,
    "Chris" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > "Ranee Mueller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    > > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
    > > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
    > >

    > How lovely! Five is a great number. When is the new little one expected?
    >
    > Chris

    Due in early September, but because I have to have c-sections,
    probably in late August.