OT: Announcement

Ranee Mueller

Guest
Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
party to report. That will come later.

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

"Ranee Mueller" <[email protected]> wrote

> Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
> cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

Congratulations! nancy

"Ranee Mueller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited,
> and
> cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
>
> We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
> anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as
> well
> as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
> party to report. That will come later.

Warmest congratulations Ranee!

Congratulations!This makes your 4th or 5th, right? Wow, I respect you
for that. I've got 1 and she keeps my hands full!

On Wed 04 Jan 2006 10:27:32a, Ranee Mueller wrote in rec.food.cooking:

> Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
> cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
>
> We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
> anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
> as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
> party to report. That will come later.

Congratulations, Ranee!!! (better you than me <g>)

--
Wayne Boatwright *¿*

Sam Goldwyn, 1882-1974

In article <[email protected]>,
"Jude" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Congratulations!This makes your 4th or 5th, right? Wow, I respect you
> for that. I've got 1 and she keeps my hands full!

Fifth. The change from zero to one is the hardest, IMO, then from
two to three, because you are now outnumbered. After that, you could
have a dozen, and it's really not any harder. Two kids are easier than
one, I think, because they play together and entertain each other, even
if for just short periods, so you can get more done. Also, the older
kids help with the younger. Alexander asks to fold laundry, unload the
dishwasher, and change diapers. All the boys love to sweep and use the
dustbuster, and all of them can do little tasks that I ask them to do.

Regards,
Ranee

Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.

http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/

"Ranee Mueller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
> cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

How lovely! Five is a great number. When is the new little one expected?

Chris

Melba's Jammin' wrote:

> Ranee Mueller wrote:
>
> > Our family will be growing again this year.

> OMG, Ranee!! Put away those shoes!!

Hmm, maybe Ranee ought to swap those shoes for knee pads. <teehee>

On Wed, 4 Jan 2006, Ranee Mueller wrote:

> Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
> cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
>
> We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
> anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
> as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
> party to report. That will come later.
>
> Regards,
> Ranee
>
> Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.
>
> "She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
>
> http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/
> http://talesfromthekitchen.blogspot.com/

Congratulations!!!!

Elaine, too

"Ranee Mueller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
> cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
>
> We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
> anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
> as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
> party to report. That will come later.
>
> Regards,
> Ranee
>
> Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.
>
> "She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
>
> http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/
> http://talesfromthekitchen.blogspot.com/

congrat. you'd better hope on over to misc.kids.pregnancy although i see
this is your fifth, so i guess you know it all by now!

chris (mum of 3 boys!)

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:27:32 -0800, Ranee Mueller
<[email protected]> wrote:

> Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
>cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

What happy news!

Tara

In article <[email protected]>,
Ranee Mueller <[email protected]> wrote:

> Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
> cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
>
> We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
> anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
> as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
> party to report. That will come later.
>
> Regards,
> Ranee
>
> Remove do not & spam to e-mail me.
>
> "She seeks wool and flax, and works with willing hands." Prov 31:13
>
> http://arabianknits.blogspot.com/
> http://talesfromthekitchen.blogspot.com/

oh congratulations!
How wonderful

--
~Heather~
www.velvet-c.com

In article <[email protected]>,
Ranee Mueller <[email protected]> wrote:

> Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
> cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
>
> We had a wonderful adventure on the NW Washington Coast for our
> anniversary trip, and have some food stories of that experience, as well
> as quite an adventure to tell about, and our New Year's/Anniversary
> party to report. That will come later.
>
> Regards,
> Ranee

Congratulations to you, Rich, and the frisky brood! And this looks to
be right on time, since Amira is almost 2.

Cindy

--
C.J. Fuller

Delete the obvious to email me

On Wed, 04 Jan 2006 09:27:32 -0800, Ranee Mueller
<[email protected]> rummaged among random neurons and
opined:

> Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
>cannot wait to welcome to new addition.

<snip>

Ranee!! Congratulations and best of good luck! Keep us posted (sorry,
double entendre not intended...sorta).

Happily,
Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd
AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

-- Duncan Hines

In article
<[email protected]>,
Cindy Fuller <[email protected]> wrote:

> Congratulations to you, Rich, and the frisky brood! And this looks to
> be right on time, since Amira is almost 2.

We're actually a bit late with the mathematical trajectory we've had.
Alexander and Dominic were 20 months apart, Dominic and Elijah were 22
months apart, Elijah and Amira were 24 months apart. When people gave
us a hard time about our fourth baby, and asked when the next one was
coming, I just said May 2006. This will be August or September (I'm
voting for August, since school starts September).

In article <QQVuf.20840$z45.9320@trnddc02>,
"Chris" <[email protected]> wrote:

> "Ranee Mueller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > Our family will be growing again this year. We are very excited, and
> > cannot wait to welcome to new addition.
> >

> How lovely! Five is a great number. When is the new little one expected?
>
> Chris

Due in early September, but because I have to have c-sections,
probably in late August.