OT: Anything for Love

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Skokatt, Jun 23, 2003.

  1. Skokatt

    Skokatt Guest

    Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    wanted her back, he would have to give up his bike. He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw
    on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that for love?

    Now I'm wondering how long it will last when he blows up to 275 lbs from lack of exercise. <g>

    --
    - Chris - www.skokatt.com
    _____________________________

    People say I'm cruel. But I have the heart of a small child. In a jar. On my desk.

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "Skokatt" <[email protected][no_spam]skokatt.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    > wanted her back, he would have to give up his
    bike.
    > He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but
    > would any of you guys or gals do that for love?
    >
    > Now I'm wondering how long it will last when he blows up to 275 lbs from lack of exercise. <g>

    You deserved to see that. And much worse.

    Bill "so keep watching 'Reality TV' and you will" S.

  3. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    Skokatt thoughtfully penned:
    > Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    > wanted her back, he would have to give up his bike. He then cut it in half with a reciprocating
    > saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that
    > for love?
    >
    > Now I'm wondering how long it will last when he blows up to 275 lbs from lack of exercise. <g>

    I was too busy riding my bike to watch it

    Penny

  4. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Skokatt" <[email protected][no_spam]skokatt.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    > wanted her back, he would have to give up his
    bike.
    > He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but
    > would any of you guys or gals do that for love?

    I missed it. Sounds _great_ too. That's not love and I wouldn't do it. It'd desperate and sad. What
    a bitch. If she takes him back I'm sure this is just the begining of the tourment.

    Maybe if they get married he can be on another reality show one day about people who snap and kill
    their spouse.

    Matt (thankfully no need for killin' in my house)

  5. "Skokatt" <[email protected][no_spam]skokatt.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    > wanted her back, he would have to give up his
    bike.
    > He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but
    > would any of you guys or gals do that for love?

    All things considered, if she was really hot, then yeah - I might cut up that guys road
    bike for love.

  6. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    > Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    > wanted her back, he would have to give up his
    bike.
    > He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but
    > would any of you guys or gals do that for love?

    Not having seen the show (or any other "reality" show for that matter), my guess is they're actors
    and it was just a stunt. I notice they went after a fairly benign item to the average guy. They
    should have had him cut up golf clubs or football season passes to really get to Joe six-pack
    sitting on his ass watching that crap.

    It would have been pretty funny to hear they made him cut up the couch or TV to whip him into shape.

    Figuratively, he made a mistake. He should have kept the bike and found a woman to ride with.

  7. In article <[email protected]>, skoka[email protected][no_spam] skokatt.com says...

    > Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    > wanted her back, he would have to give up his bike. He then cut it in half with a reciprocating
    > saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that
    > for love?
    >
    > Now I'm wondering how long it will last when he blows up to 275 lbs from lack of exercise. <g>

    Was this another one of those shows where they get 15 prostitutes to compete for some rich guys
    money only to find out that he himself is a man whore?
    --
    _________________________

  8. > fairly benign item to the average guy. They should have had him cut up golf clubs or football
    > season passes to really get to Joe six-pack sitting on his ass watching that crap.
    >
    > It would have been pretty funny to hear they made him cut up the couch or TV to whip him
    > into shape.
    >
    > Figuratively, he made a mistake. He should have kept the bike and found a woman to ride with.

    If he had gone after her witht he saw it would have made for better ratings.
    --
    _________________________

  9. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    "Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>, [email protected][no_spam] skokatt.com says...
    > >
    > > Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    > > wanted her back, he would have to give up his
    bike.
    > > He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I
    know
    > > it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that for
    love?

    > > Now I'm wondering how long it will last when he blows up to 275 lbs from lack of exercise. <g>
    > >

    > Was this another one of those shows where they get 15 prostitutes to compete for some rich guys
    > money only to find out that he himself is a man whore?
    > --

    Hey, he can use his mangina any way he wants!

    Matt

  10. J'M Sm'Th

    J'M Sm'Th Guest

    MattB wrote:

    > "Skokatt" <[email protected][no_spam]skokatt.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    > > wanted her back, he would have to give up his
    > bike.
    > > He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike...
    > > but would any of you guys or gals do that for love?
    > >

    > I missed it. Sounds _great_ too. That's not love and I wouldn't do it. It'd desperate and sad.
    > What a bitch. If she takes him back I'm sure this is just the begining of the tourment.
    >
    > Maybe if they get married he can be on another reality show one day about people who snap and kill
    > their spouse.

    . . .with a reciprocating saw. . .

    --
    J'm

    To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

  11. "John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    > > wanted her back, he would have to give up his
    > bike.
    > > He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I
    know
    > > it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that for
    love?

    > Not having seen the show (or any other "reality" show for that matter), my guess is they're actors
    > and it was just a stunt. I notice they went after
    > fairly benign item to the average guy. They should have had him cut up
    golf
    > clubs or football season passes to really get to Joe six-pack sitting on
    his
    > ass watching that crap.

    At least golf clubs can be re-shafted.

  12. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    Skokatt <[email protected][no_spam]skokatt.com> wrote:

    >Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    >wanted her back, he would have to give up his bike. He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw
    >on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that for love?

    Ahhh, he just wanted a new frame, and will tell the LBS he was "just riding along"....

  13. In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > Skokatt <[email protected][no_spam]skokatt.com> wrote:
    >

    > >Did anyone else watch this crap on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
    > >wanted her back, he would have to give up his bike. He then cut it in half with a reciprocating
    > >saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that
    > >for love?
    >
    > Ahhh, he just wanted a new frame, and will tell the LBS he was "just riding along"....
    >
    > Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of the $695 ti frame

    You would not believe the number of reciprocatingg saws that are out there in the woods just waiting
    to hack up an unsuspecting frame. I hear mikey v bought a gross of them last week.
    --