OT: Anything for Love

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

Skokatt

Did anyone else watch this **** on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
wanted her back, he would have to give up his bike. He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw
on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that for love?

Now I'm wondering how long it will last when he blows up to 275 lbs from lack of exercise. <g>

--
- Chris - www.skokatt.com

People say I'm cruel. But I have the heart of a small child. In a jar. On my desk.

"Skokatt" <skokatt@[no_spam]skokatt.com> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> Did anyone else watch this **** on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
> wanted her back, he would have to give up his
bike.
> He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but
> would any of you guys or gals do that for love?
>
> Now I'm wondering how long it will last when he blows up to 275 lbs from lack of exercise. <g>

You deserved to see that. And much worse.

Bill "so keep watching 'Reality TV' and you will" S.

Skokatt thoughtfully penned:
> Did anyone else watch this **** on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
> wanted her back, he would have to give up his bike. He then cut it in half with a reciprocating
> saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that
> for love?
>
> Now I'm wondering how long it will last when he blows up to 275 lbs from lack of exercise. <g>

I was too busy riding my bike to watch it

Penny

>
bike.
> He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but
>

I missed it. Sounds _great_ too. That's not love and I wouldn't do it. It'd desperate and sad. What
a *****. If she takes him back I'm sure this is just the begining of the tourment.

Maybe if they get married he can be on another reality show one day about people who snap and kill
their spouse.

Matt (thankfully no need for killin' in my house)

>
bike.

All things considered, if she was really hot, then yeah - I might cut up that guys road
bike for love.

bike.

Not having seen the show (or any other "reality" show for that matter), my guess is they're actors
and it was just a stunt. I notice they went after a fairly benign item to the average guy. They
should have had him cut up golf clubs or football season passes to really get to Joe six-pack
sitting on his ass watching that ****.

It would have been pretty funny to hear they made him cut up the couch or TV to whip him into shape.

Figuratively, he made a mistake. He should have kept the bike and found a woman to ride with.

In article <[email protected]>, skokatt@[no_spam] skokatt.com says...
>
> wanted her back, he would have to give up his bike. He then cut it in half with a reciprocating
> saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that
> for love?
>
>
>

Was this another one of those shows where they get 15 prostitutes to compete for some rich guys
money only to find out that he himself is a man *****?
--

> fairly benign item to the average guy. They should have had him cut up golf clubs or football
> season passes to really get to Joe six-pack sitting on his ass watching that ****.
>
> It would have been pretty funny to hear they made him cut up the couch or TV to whip him
> into shape.
>
> Figuratively, he made a mistake. He should have kept the bike and found a woman to ride with.
>
>
>
>

If he had gone after her witht he saw it would have made for better ratings.
--

"Chris Phillipo" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> In article <[email protected]>, skokatt@[no_spam] skokatt.com says...
> >
> > Did anyone else watch this **** on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
> > wanted her back, he would have to give up his
bike.
> > He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I
know
> > it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that for
love?
> >
> > Now I'm wondering how long it will last when he blows up to 275 lbs from lack of exercise. <g>
> >
> >
>
> Was this another one of those shows where they get 15 prostitutes to compete for some rich guys
> money only to find out that he himself is a man *****?
> --

Hey, he can use his mangina any way he wants!

Matt

MattB wrote:
>
> "Skokatt" <skokatt@[no_spam]skokatt.com> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Did anyone else watch this **** on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
> bike.
> > He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike...
> > but would any of you guys or gals do that for love?
> >
>
> I missed it. Sounds _great_ too. That's not love and I wouldn't do it. It'd desperate and sad.
> What a *****. If she takes him back I'm sure this is just the begining of the tourment.
>
> Maybe if they get married he can be on another reality show one day about people who snap and kill
> their spouse.

. . .with a reciprocating saw. . .

--
J'm

To Reply Direct, Remove Clothes. ...-.-

"John Harlow" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> bike.
> > He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw on national TV!!! I
know
> > it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that for
love?
>
> Not having seen the show (or any other "reality" show for that matter), my guess is they're actors
> and it was just a stunt. I notice they went after
a
> fairly benign item to the average guy. They should have had him cut up
golf
> clubs or football season passes to really get to Joe six-pack sitting on
his
> ass watching that ****.

At least golf clubs can be re-shafted.

Skokatt <skokatt@[no_spam]skokatt.com> wrote:

>
>Did anyone else watch this **** on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
>wanted her back, he would have to give up his bike. He then cut it in half with a reciprocating saw
>on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that for love?

Ahhh, he just wanted a new frame, and will tell the LBS he was "just riding along"....

Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of the $695 ti frame

In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
> Skokatt <skokatt@[no_spam]skokatt.com> wrote:
>
> >
> >Did anyone else watch this **** on FOX? There was this hot blonde that told her man that if he
> >wanted her back, he would have to give up his bike. He then cut it in half with a reciprocating
> >saw on national TV!!! I know it was a road bike... but would any of you guys or gals do that
> >for love?
>
> Ahhh, he just wanted a new frame, and will tell the LBS he was "just riding along"....
>
> Mark Hickey Habanero Cycles http://www.habcycles.com Home of the $695 ti frame
>

You would not believe the number of reciprocatingg saws that are out there in the woods just waiting
to hack up an unsuspecting frame. I hear mikey v bought a gross of them last week.
--

Status
Not open for further replies.