OT At last a decent Electric motorcyle

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Bill B, Mar 5, 2003.

  1. Bill B

    Bill B Guest

    I could go for one of these electric motorcycles. Light weight,front and rear susp[the real thing
    here] front and rear disk brakes. good range.nihm battery.2hr charge time and avail off road package
    http://www.nycewheels.com/volocisla.html

    Tags:

  2. Mortdubois

    Mortdubois Guest

    [email protected] (Bill B) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I could go for one of these electric motorcycles. Light weight,front and rear susp[the real thing
    > here] front and rear disk brakes. good range.nihm battery.2hr charge time and avail off road
    > package http://www.nycewheels.com/volocisla.html

    I've ridden it - its great. A nice alternative for commuting, you arrive unsweaty. Very zippy, would
    be easy to put some panniers on
    it.

    Mort

  3. Mortdubois

    Mortdubois Guest

    [email protected] (Bill B) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > I could go for one of these electric motorcycles. Light weight,front and rear susp[the real thing
    > here] front and rear disk brakes. good range.nihm battery.2hr charge time and avail off road
    > package http://www.nycewheels.com/volocisla.html

    I've ridden it - it's great. Very nice ride, good speed. Would be great for commuting with
    some panniers.

    Mort