OT: Awesome vid

TheObieOne3226

Guest
Sorry, this is way off topic. Should prolly be in JC but it just doesn't
seem right. Anyways, if you are even slightly interested in anything to
do with bicycles (I'd say most of you are), you'll wanna check out 'this
awesome vid.' (http://eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/disorder5.avi)

--
TheObieOne3226 - Fo'shizzle, ma nizzle

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
Yahoo:TheObieOne3226
MSN:[email protected]

disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Nick, Joe, Tim, Jim, Nick, Eric, Trip, Mike, Bevan, Sabin, Owen, Jagur,
Brian, Michael, Pete, Evan, Andrew, Justin, Kyle, Dave, Kevin, and Laura
are my main man.

Unitik908 wrote:
> *what do you do to wath it..?
>

> POW *

Do you mean:
What software do I use to view it?

either Divx or the Divx codec for windows, both are free and online.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

RIP Unibiker

Unitik908 wrote:
> *what do you do to wath it..?
>

> POW *

You have to get a eengoedidee account. It's free. You have to give them
a valid email addy. I gave them mine 2 years ago and haven't gotten a
lick of spam.

Also, for those of you who can't upload into the gallery (guess its not
a prob now) you get to upload vids there.

--
TheObieOne3226 - Fo'shizzle, ma nizzle

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
Yahoo:TheObieOne3226
MSN:[email protected]

disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Nick, Joe, Tim, Jim, Nick, Eric, Trip, Mike, Bevan, Sabin, Owen, Jagur,
Brian, Michael, Pete, Evan, Andrew, Justin, Kyle, Dave, Kevin, and Laura
are my main man.

That was pretty awesome yes. For me it always feels like unicycling is
kind of undramatic when I've seen bikers show off. All that speed and
flow! But unicycling is way cooler anyway, isn't it? No?

*confused*

tennisgh22 wrote:
> *awesome video, can u link us to some more?
>
> thanks,
>
> -grant *

Yeah man. Just check the 'top downloads on eengoedidee.'
(http://tinyurl.com/6hnpz)

--
TheObieOne3226 - Fo'shizzle, ma nizzle

'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
Yahoo:TheObieOne3226
MSN:[email protected]

disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

Nick, Joe, Tim, Jim, Nick, Eric, Trip, Mike, Bevan, Sabin, Owen, Jagur,
Brian, Michael, Pete, Evan, Andrew, Justin, Kyle, Dave, Kevin, and Laura
are my main man.

The clip is a segment from the video New World Disorder 5: Disorderly
Conduct. You can download the teaser for the video 'here'
(http://tinyurl.com/6x5ht).

It's a great MTB video. But no unicycling in it.

--
john_childs - Guinness Mojo

john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

Looks like I'm just too slow for the webskills of the master JC, I just
went to pinkbike to get the link while you beat me out to posting it.

next time Childs, next time

Muah ha ha ha ha ha

--
Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
to do it right. H20

Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

john_childs wrote:
> *The clip is a segment from the video New World Disorder 5: Disorderly
> Conduct. You can download the teaser for the video 'here'
> (http://tinyurl.com/6x5ht).
>
> It's a great MTB video. But no unicycling in it. *

NWD 5 is good, I personally like 2 and 3 the best, however if anyone
wants a DVD with all 5 of the NWD's on them in WMV and AVI and mpg
formats(play it on your compy) just ask me.

--
Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
(http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

RIP Unibiker

http://www.tsmptraining.com/~mbass/landl.mpeg

:eek: