OT: Awesome vid

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by TheObieOne3226, Jan 17, 2005.

  1. Sorry, this is way off topic. Should prolly be in JC but it just doesn't
    seem right. Anyways, if you are even slightly interested in anything to
    do with bicycles (I'd say most of you are), you'll wanna check out 'this
    awesome vid.' (http://eengoedidee.nl/videoz/bike-trials/disorder5.avi)

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - Fo'shizzle, ma nizzle

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

    AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
    Yahoo:TheObieOne3226
    MSN:[email protected]

    disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

    Nick, Joe, Tim, Jim, Nick, Eric, Trip, Mike, Bevan, Sabin, Owen, Jagur,
    Brian, Michael, Pete, Evan, Andrew, Justin, Kyle, Dave, Kevin, and Laura
    are my main man.

  2. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  3. Unitik908

    Unitik908 Guest

  4. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    Unitik908 wrote:
    > *what do you do to wath it..?
    >

    > POW *

    Do you mean:
    What software do I use to view it?

    either Divx or the Divx codec for windows, both are free and online.

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

    RIP Unibiker

  5. Unitik908 wrote:
    > *what do you do to wath it..?
    >

    > POW *

    You have to get a eengoedidee account. It's free. You have to give them
    a valid email addy. I gave them mine 2 years ago and haven't gotten a
    lick of spam.

    Also, for those of you who can't upload into the gallery (guess its not
    a prob now) you get to upload vids there.

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - Fo'shizzle, ma nizzle

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

    AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
    Yahoo:TheObieOne3226
    MSN:[email protected]

    disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

    Nick, Joe, Tim, Jim, Nick, Eric, Trip, Mike, Bevan, Sabin, Owen, Jagur,
    Brian, Michael, Pete, Evan, Andrew, Justin, Kyle, Dave, Kevin, and Laura
    are my main man.

  6. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

  7. ulph

    ulph Guest

    That was pretty awesome yes. For me it always feels like unicycling is
    kind of undramatic when I've seen bikers show off. All that speed and
    flow! But unicycling is way cooler anyway, isn't it? No?

    *confused*

  8. tennisgh22

    tennisgh22 Guest

  9. steveyo

    steveyo Guest

  10. tennisgh22 wrote:
    > *awesome video, can u link us to some more?
    >
    > thanks,
    >
    > -grant *

    Yeah man. Just check the 'top downloads on eengoedidee.'
    (http://tinyurl.com/6hnpz)

    --
    TheObieOne3226 - Fo'shizzle, ma nizzle

    'SWAT Gallery' (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/SWAT)
    'SWAT webpage' (singlewheeledattackteam.1hwy.com)

    AIM/ICQ:TheObieOne3226
    Yahoo:TheObieOne3226
    MSN:[email protected]

    disclaimer: the above message was not intended to offend anyone. if you
    are offended i can take no responsibility for my actions because i don't
    feel like it. also you are reading an internet newsgroup where not
    everyone will share your same views and beliefs, be able to take
    criticism and post/read threads at your own risk.

    Nick, Joe, Tim, Jim, Nick, Eric, Trip, Mike, Bevan, Sabin, Owen, Jagur,
    Brian, Michael, Pete, Evan, Andrew, Justin, Kyle, Dave, Kevin, and Laura
    are my main man.

  11. john_childs

    john_childs Guest

    The clip is a segment from the video New World Disorder 5: Disorderly
    Conduct. You can download the teaser for the video 'here'
    (http://tinyurl.com/6x5ht).

    It's a great MTB video. But no unicycling in it.

    --
    john_childs - Guinness Mojo

    john_childs (at) hotmail (dot) com

  12. Checkernuts

    Checkernuts Guest

    Looks like I'm just too slow for the webskills of the master JC, I just
    went to pinkbike to get the link while you beat me out to posting it.

    next time Childs, next time

    Muah ha ha ha ha ha

    --
    Checkernuts - Me Fail English? That's Unpossible

    No one said it was gonna be easy and I'm not afraid to try, with the
    odds stacked up against me I will have to fight, One Life One Wheel got
    to do it right. H20

    Checkernuts's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/801

  13. Catboy

    Catboy Guest

    john_childs wrote:
    > *The clip is a segment from the video New World Disorder 5: Disorderly
    > Conduct. You can download the teaser for the video 'here'
    > (http://tinyurl.com/6x5ht).
    >
    > It's a great MTB video. But no unicycling in it. *

    NWD 5 is good, I personally like 2 and 3 the best, however if anyone
    wants a DVD with all 5 of the NWD's on them in WMV and AVI and mpg
    formats(play it on your compy) just ask me.

    --
    Catboy - I enjoy the taste of dirt!!!

    'I have the amazing power to talk to cats! =^.^='
    (http://gallery.unicyclist.com/Catboy)

    RIP Unibiker

  14. http://www.tsmptraining.com/~mbass/landl.mpeg

    :eek: