OT Bad Pun

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by fudge, Mar 30, 2006.

  1. fudge

    fudge Guest

    Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time,
    which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate
    very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he
    suffered from bad breath. This made him (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's
    good)....
    A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.

    f.j.

    Tags:

  2. On Thu 30 Mar 2006 06:05:10a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it fudge?

    > Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time,
    > which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate
    > very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he
    > suffered from bad breath. This made him (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's
    > good)....
    > A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
    >
    > f.j.

    So bad it's good!

    I wish I could remember the beginning, but the ending was one of my favorites
    from years ago...

    Furry with the syringe on top.

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

  3. "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > On Thu 30 Mar 2006 06:05:10a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it fudge?
    >
    > > Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time,
    > > which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate
    > > very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he
    > > suffered from bad breath. This made him (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's
    > > good)....
    > > A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
    > >
    > > f.j.

    > So bad it's good!
    >
    > I wish I could remember the beginning, but the ending was one of my

    favorites
    > from years ago...
    >
    > Furry with the syringe on top.

    Same here...

    The straightest distance between two pints is a strafed lion.

    Classics combination of shaggy dog stories and puns from long ago.

    Hubert Liverman

  4. In article <[email protected]>,
    "fudge" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time,
    > which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate
    > very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he
    > suffered from bad breath. This made him (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's
    > good)....
    > A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
    >
    > f.j.

    What was the name of the mariachi band that performed on the Titanic?

    Quatro cinco........

    (for those that don't know spanish, Cinco is pronounced "Sinko".)
    --
    Peace, Om.

  5. On Thu 30 Mar 2006 08:55:19a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it hubert
    liverman?

    > "Wayne Boatwright" <wayneboatwright_at_gmail.com> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> On Thu 30 Mar 2006 06:05:10a, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it fudge?
    >>
    >> > Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time, which
    >> > produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate very
    >> > little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he suffered
    >> > from bad breath. This made him (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's
    >> > good).... A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
    >> >
    >> > f.j.

    >> So bad it's good!
    >>
    >> I wish I could remember the beginning, but the ending was one of my
    >> favorites from years ago...
    >>
    >> Furry with the syringe on top.

    > Same here...
    >
    > The straightest distance between two pints is a strafed lion.
    >
    > Classics combination of shaggy dog stories and puns from long ago.

    LOL!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright @¿@¬
    _____________________

  6. zxcvbob

    zxcvbob Guest

    fudge wrote:
    > Mahatma Gandhi, as you know, walked barefoot most of the time,
    > which produced an impressive set of calluses on his feet. He also ate
    > very little, which made him rather frail and with his odd diet, he
    > suffered from bad breath. This made him (Oh, man, this is so bad, it's
    > good)....
    > A super calloused fragile mystic hexed by halitosis.
    >
    > f.j.

    *vexed* by halitosis. HTH :)

    Bob