[OT] - bbc7

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Just Zis Guy, Feb 26, 2003.

  1. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    Tim Brooke-Taylor singing the Funky Gibbon to the tune of Hey Jude - priceless!

    Oo oo oo oooo ooooooo Oooo ooooooo Funky Gibbon....

    Cheered me up, anyway :)

    --
    Guy
    ===

  2. Mark

    Mark Guest

    > Tim Brooke-Taylor singing the Funky Gibbon to the tune of Hey Jude - priceless!
    >
    > Oo oo oo oooo ooooooo Oooo ooooooo Funky Gibbon....
    >
    > Cheered me up, anyway :)

    And I laughed at the "Iggy Pop's British Earthquakes" video upon the 99p Challenge on R4 last
    night. :)

    Mark

  3. >Tim Brooke-Taylor singing the Funky Gibbon to the tune of Hey Jude - priceless!

    >Oo oo oo oooo ooooooo Oooo ooooooo Funky Gibbon....
    >
    >Cheered me up, anyway :)

    One of my favourites in the past was on ISIHAC, where TBT sang Love Me Tender to the theme from
    The Archers.

    Cheered me up, anyway :)

    Cheers, helen s

    ~~~~~~~~~~

    ~~~~~~~~~~

  4. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
    >> Tim Brooke-Taylor singing the Funky Gibbon to the tune of Hey Jude - priceless!

    > One of my favourites in the past was on ISIHAC, where TBT sang Love Me Tender to the theme from
    > The Archers.

    And I'll never forget To singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" with everyone else joinng in on the
    wim-bo-wehs :-D Awfully short, TBT.

    --
    Guy
    ===

  5. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    > And I'll never forget To singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" with everyone else joinng in on the
    > wim-bo-wehs :-D Awfully short, TBT.

    Wasn't that Jeremy Hardy? (a series the BBC will never dare air - Jeremy Hardy Sings to the Nation).

    cheers, clive

  6. Just Zis Guy

    Just Zis Guy Guest

    On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:10:22 -0000, "Clive George"

    >> And I'll never forget To singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" with everyone else joinng in on the
    >> wim-bo-wehs :-D Awfully short, TBT.

    >Wasn't that Jeremy Hardy? (a series the BBC will never dare air - Jeremy Hardy Sings to
    >the Nation).

    No, definitely Timbo.

    Guy
    ===