[OT] - bbc7

Just Zis Guy

Guest
Tim Brooke-Taylor singing the Funky Gibbon to the tune of Hey Jude - priceless!

Oo oo oo oooo ooooooo Oooo ooooooo Funky Gibbon....

Cheered me up, anyway :)

--
Guy
===

> Tim Brooke-Taylor singing the Funky Gibbon to the tune of Hey Jude - priceless!
>
> Oo oo oo oooo ooooooo Oooo ooooooo Funky Gibbon....
>
> Cheered me up, anyway :)

And I laughed at the "Iggy Pop's British Earthquakes" video upon the 99p Challenge on R4 last
night. :)

Mark

>Tim Brooke-Taylor singing the Funky Gibbon to the tune of Hey Jude - priceless!
>
>Oo oo oo oooo ooooooo Oooo ooooooo Funky Gibbon....
>
>Cheered me up, anyway :)

One of my favourites in the past was on ISIHAC, where TBT sang Love Me Tender to the theme from
The Archers.

Cheered me up, anyway :)

Cheers, helen s

~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~

wafflycathcsdirtycatlitter wrote:
>> Tim Brooke-Taylor singing the Funky Gibbon to the tune of Hey Jude - priceless!

> One of my favourites in the past was on ISIHAC, where TBT sang Love Me Tender to the theme from
> The Archers.

And I'll never forget To singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" with everyone else joinng in on the
wim-bo-wehs :-D Awfully short, TBT.

--
Guy
===

> And I'll never forget To singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" with everyone else joinng in on the
> wim-bo-wehs :-D Awfully short, TBT.

Wasn't that Jeremy Hardy? (a series the BBC will never dare air - Jeremy Hardy Sings to the Nation).

cheers, clive

On Wed, 26 Feb 2003 19:10:22 -0000, "Clive George"

>> And I'll never forget To singing "The Lion Sleeps Tonight" with everyone else joinng in on the
>> wim-bo-wehs :-D Awfully short, TBT.

>Wasn't that Jeremy Hardy? (a series the BBC will never dare air - Jeremy Hardy Sings to
>the Nation).

No, definitely Timbo.

Guy
===