OT-big, bouncy & bent to the left

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Joshua Goldberg, Jun 28, 2003.

  1. Observation: Ever since someone posted a bent related message (June 19th) with the "Subject Line" =
    Kinky Zipper, soon followed by "Full Frontal" and my favorite subject line was "Torture your New
    Friends"...this group has been getting creamed...hmmm okay not creamed, but interfered with...no
    violated...maybe molested by...er bombarded by (yeah that works), bombarded

    nudge wink wink say no more squire images. Just the term BENT in the U.K. means something not quite
    kosher, as in dodgy. Am wondering if there are Key Words in our Subject Line that trigger some Spam
    site to determine we are....you know (bent) in the Wanker sort of way & tHERefore prime MEAT for

    Suppose the best way to test out the theory would be to write in the Subject Line something like
    "Bent Dane Seeks Hot Sheep in2 B&D" and see what CUMs up (SPAM) wise.

    Tags:

  2. Tom Sherman

    Tom Sherman Guest

    Joshua Goldberg wrote:

    > Observation: Ever since someone posted a bent related message (June 19th) with the "Subject Line"
    > = Kinky Zipper, soon followed by "Full Frontal" and my favorite subject line was "Torture your New
    > Friends"...this group has been getting creamed...hmmm okay not creamed, but interfered with...no
    > violated...maybe molested by...er bombarded by (yeah that works), bombarded

    > nudge wink wink say no more squire images. Just the term BENT in the U.K. means something not
    > quite kosher, as in dodgy. Am wondering if there are Key Words in our Subject Line that trigger
    > some Spam site to determine we are....you know (bent) in the Wanker sort of way & tHERefore prime
    > MEAT for

    > Suppose the best way to test out the theory would be to write in the Subject Line something like
    > "Bent Dane Seeks Hot Sheep in2 B&D" and see what CUMs up (SPAM) wise.

    This reminds me that we spent a lot of time discussing cleavage in geology class and head in fluid
    mechanics class.