OT: Bush ignores nuke WMD threat and law

On Jun 22, 7:42 am, still just me <[email protected]> wrote:
> It will be nice when we have a President instead of a King.
>
> http://tinyurl.com/6m5a2v
>
> http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/06/22/bush_fails_to_a...

I think most fail to understand the real problem which a friend of
mine explained to me in simple and logical a while back. There is
Kaos, and there is Control. Kaos is the organization composed by N.
Korea, Chavez, Castro, the president of Iran, Ossama, Khadafi,
Hezbolla, Palestine, and all those hard to pronounce leaders and
countries far from here composing the axis ov evil. These are all
abominable, in his own words.

Then, there is Control, now headed by GWB and all the good, peace
loving, honest people and nations that support Control. So, Bush,
chief of control is doing whatever it takes to fight Kaos. Kaos, has
infiltrated the media and spreading misinformation about control. Get
it?

On Jun 22, 11:16 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 22, 7:42 am, still just me <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > It will be nice when we have a President instead of a King.

> >http://tinyurl.com/6m5a2v

> >http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/06/22/bush_fails_to_a...

> I think most fail to understand the real problem which a friend of
> mine explained to me in simple and logical a while back. There is
> Kaos, and there is Control. Kaos is the organization composed by N.
> Korea, Chavez, Castro, the president of Iran, Ossama, Khadafi,
> Hezbolla, Palestine, and all those hard to pronounce leaders and
> countries far from here composing the axis ov evil. These are all
> abominable, in his own words.
>
> Then, there is Control, now headed by GWB and all the good, peace
> loving, honest people and nations that support Control. So, Bush,
> chief of control is doing whatever it takes to fight Kaos. Kaos, has
> infiltrated the media and spreading misinformation about control. Get
> it?

Black and White, eh? Telling.

On Jun 22, 10:16 am, "[email protected]" <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Jun 22, 7:42 am, still just me <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > It will be nice when we have a President instead of a King.

> >http://tinyurl.com/6m5a2v

> >http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/06/22/bush_fails_to_a...

> I think most fail to understand the real problem which a friend of
> mine explained to me in simple and logical a while back. There is
> Kaos, and there is Control. Kaos is the organization composed by N.
> Korea, Chavez, Castro, the president of Iran, Ossama, Khadafi,
> Hezbolla, Palestine, and all those hard to pronounce leaders and
> countries far from here composing the axis ov evil. These are all
> abominable, in his own words.
>
> Then, there is Control, now headed by GWB and all the good, peace
> loving, honest people and nations that support Control. So, Bush,
> chief of control is doing whatever it takes to fight Kaos. Kaos, has
> infiltrated the media and spreading misinformation about control. Get
> it?

If you take into account the fact that the biggest financial
supporter of terrorism on the planet is Bush's best friend -
Saudi Arabia then suddenly this idiotic black an white picture
falls apart. World is not simple or black and white - so every
oversimplified explanation of it is akways false. Yet century
after century, generation after generation politicians and
propagandists push those little 2-bit fairytales on us.

But it works because world is full of people that are tired of
making an effort and think for themselves and rather embrace
simplistic pictures that tell them how to categorize the world.
People that are yearning for leader that will take a heavy
burden of intellectual effort from their shoulder and just tell
them where to march and whom to shoot.

Remember the "undeniable fact that there is international
conspiracy of communists and Jewish bankers"? What happened
to that stuff? I guess it is not fashionable (thank God) to
demonize Jews anymore. Oh well - "freedom hating Islamofascist
evildoers" will do just fine...

If there is one simple fact about the world it is that things
usually happen because somebody is making a profit out of it.
It is true about many wars. "War on drugs" and "war on terror"
are just couple recent examples.

In article <[email protected]>,
still just me <[email protected]> wrote:

> It will be nice when we have a President instead of a King.

More a viceroy than a king, I think. It's been pretty clear that the
decisions are made elsewhere.

In article
<[email protected]>,

> On Jun 22, 7:42 am, still just me <[email protected]> wrote:
> > It will be nice when we have a President instead of a King.
> >
> > http://tinyurl.com/6m5a2v
> >
> > http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/06/22/bush_fails_to_
> > a...

> I think most fail to understand the real problem which a friend of
> mine explained to me in simple and logical a while back. There is
> Kaos, and there is Control. Kaos is the organization composed by N.
> Korea, Chavez, Castro, the president of Iran, Ossama, Khadafi,
> Hezbolla, Palestine, and all those hard to pronounce leaders and
> countries far from here composing the axis ov evil. These are all
> abominable, in his own words.
>
> Then, there is Control, now headed by GWB and all the good, peace
> loving, honest people and nations that support Control. So, Bush,
> chief of control is doing whatever it takes to fight Kaos. Kaos, has
> infiltrated the media and spreading misinformation about control. Get
> it?

We're fighting the Abdominal Snowman?

It took you this long to figure out that a bunch of clowns are running
the show?

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 09:33:07 -0700 (PDT), Ron Ruff
<[email protected]> may have said:

>On Jun 22, 7:42 am, still just me <[email protected]> wrote:
>> http://www.boston.com/news/nation/articles/2008/06/22/bush_fails_to_a...

>He doesn't want an "expert" telling him that there isn't any threat...
>it's much better when you can just make up whatever you want...

Bingo.

On Sun, 22 Jun 2008 12:47:34 -0500, Tim McNamara
<[email protected]> wrote:

>More a viceroy than a king, I think. It's been pretty clear that the
>decisions are made elsewhere.

A valid point!