OT but Important: Usenet Abuse and Impersonation by a sick individual using IP address 59.95.144.186

Radium

Guest
Hi:

To all respective forum readers, please take notice:

1) First of all, my apologies for such a wide off-topic cross-
posting. It's unusual, and very frowned upon. But I deem it
necessary in lieu of recent events. You can just disregard if you
will.

2) There is a user on the net who has impersonated "Don Klipstein",
me, as well as other respectable Usenet posters. He/she is using our
names, email addresses, and profiles to post nonsense on Usenet
newsgroups. This impersonator seems to be located either in Burma or
Korea and has the IP address of 59.95.144.186.

3) Doing a WHOIS checkup on 59.95.144.186 locates the source to be in
Seoul, Korea:

inetnum: 59.95.144.186 - 59.95.144.186
netname: HANANET
descr: Hanaro Telecom Co.
descr: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
country: KR
admin-c: IS37-AP
tech-c: SH243-AP
remarks: ***********************************************
remarks: KRNIC of NIDA is the National Internet Registry
remarks: in Korea under APNIC. If you would like to
remarks: find assignment information in detail
remarks: please refer to the NIDA Whois DB
remarks: http://whois.nida.or.kr/english/index.html
remarks: ***********************************************
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
mnt-lower: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: [email protected] 20020430
status: ALLOCATED PORTABLE
changed: [email protected] 20041007
source: APNIC

person: Inyup Sung
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg. 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: [email protected]
nic-hdl: IS37-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: [email protected] 20010523
source: APNIC

person: Seungchul Hwang
address: Hanaro Telecom Co.
address: Kukje Electornics Cneter Bldg., 1445-3 Seocho-Dong Seocho-Ku
address: SEOUL
address: 137-070
country: KR
phone: +82-2-106
fax-no: +82-2-6266-6483
e-mail: [email protected]
nic-hdl: SH243-AP
mnt-by: MNT-KRNIC-AP
changed: [email protected] 20010523
source: APNIC

4) However, doing an IP locator on 59.95.144.186 in
http://www.geobytes.com/IpLocator.htm?GetLocation reports the source
to be in Yangon, Burma.

5) Don Klipstein and others check your messages on Google Groups by
clicking on your email addresses. You might find loads of nonsense
posted just as I have found in mine.

6) Here is impersonating post 1:

From: Radium <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: rec.pyrotechnics
Subject: Re: What is the highest radio frequency used for radio
astronomy?
Date: Tue, 4 Sep 2007 02:17:36 GMT

you are free of all medication, if possible.

Urine therapy consists of two parts: internal appication (drinking
urine) and external application (massaging with urine). Both aspects
comple-ment each other and are important for optimal re-sults. The
basic principle of urine therapy is therefore quite simple: you drink
and massage yourself with urine. Even so, there are a number of dif-
ferent ways to apply urine therapy. After your initial experiences,
you will be able to determine. Throughout the civilized world, blood
and blood products are used in the medical world with-out evoking the
repugnance associated with urine. We often use prepacked cells,
plasma, white blood cells and countless other blood components. Urine
is nothing other than a blood product. We see ba-bies being breast-fed
and we are not filled with re-pugnance. We drink cow's milk and eat
cheese from cows, goats and other animals without a second thought. We
eat dairy products in the form of blue cheese (moulded) or as sour
drinks such as yogurt and buttermilk, not to mention all the other
bizarre things which are considered to be delicacies. If it is not the
color (and it is not, because we drink wine, beer and fruit juice of
the same color);and if it is not the smell (and it is not, because we
consume considerable amounts of cheese which smell much worse) and if
it is not the temperature, then perhaps it is the taste. How many
people do you know who have drunk enough urine to really know what it
tastes like? Probably not too many. Those who regularly drink their
own urine say it. But taki

7) Below is post number 2:

From: Radium <[email protected]>
Newsgroups: alt.sports.soccer.manchester.united
Subject: Re: Mixing two colors usually results in a color that is
between the wavelengths of the original colors; red/blue is the
exception.
Date: Tue, 3 Sep 2007 23:40:41 GMT

8. Can pets be treated with urine therapy?

Many of the research tests on urine recycling have been undertaken
with animals, and vetermarians have used urine therapy for treatment
by catherizing the arumal and administering oral urine drops with
reportedly good results.

Urine home test strips are available to test for these conditions and
many others:

Kidney and Urinary Tract Infections
Diabetes
Blood in the urine
Pregnancy
Ovulation
Liver Function
You can purchase these strips in drug- stores or they are available by
catalog

Summary

Remember to begin your treatment slowly with a few oral drops and
increase the amount to a well-tolerated dosage. Make sure that you're
eating well and decreasing your meat intake as you increase your urine
intake. Do not use the therapy while ingesting heavy amounts of
nicotine, caffeine or while using recreational drugs or therapeutic
drugs than small amounts. If you do decide to use it, however, use
only very small amounts (3-5 drops 1x day.) Frequent small doses of
one to three ounces for two to three weeks can be extremely effective;
larger amounts can be taken for several days if needed and if you have
no history or presence of kidney disease; gradually decrease the
amount once your symptoms have abated and healing is apparent. Drink
as much water as you feel thirsty for, and keep weli-hydrated, but do
not force-drink large amounts oi fluid during the therapy. Do not fast
for long periods of time without competent,

8) So you can see how this net-abuser has impersonated me. He/she has
also impersonated Don Klipstein. It's likely that he/she won't stop
just with us two but will go on impersonating anyone he/she until
stopped. As I've recently found "RHRRC" has also been impersonated.

Don, RHRRC, and others, please check your messages, you'll find posts
that are definitely not yours.

RHRRC, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/0bdffc7edbb1e4da?dmode=source

Don, see this:

http://groups.google.com/group/sci.lang/msg/e458793775a43343?dmode=source

Obviously neither of you posted the above two messages.

Much like I didn't post the following message:

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.pyrotechnics/msg/1762bed639005379?dmode=source

--
It withdrawed, you crawled, yet Bonita never deep underlined through the bedroom.