OT- but very funny

In article <[email protected]>,
Simon Brooke <[email protected]> writes:

>> The claim that a naked offroad unicyclist is OT. Do try to keep up.

> It's not the woman's job to keep, err, up.

Err, isn't it?
I didn't see you as someone who'd keep up for a, erm, non-woman?

IGMC.

--
Nick Kew

Simon Brooke wrote:
> in message <[email protected]>,

> It's not the woman's job to keep, err, up.

Tsk, Simon, have you never heard of the honourable profession of "fluffer"?

World Domination?
Just find a world that's into that kind of thing, then chain to the
floor and walk up and down on it in high heels. (Mr. Sunshine)

Jon Senior wrote:
> Velvet [email protected]in opined the following...
>
>>Retracts *what*????

> The claim that a naked offroad unicyclist is OT. Do try to keep up. ;-)
>
> Jon

Sorry, your mind's obviously a bit cleaner than mine... :)

--

Velvet

> > It's not the woman's job to keep, err, up.

> Tsk, Simon, have you never heard of the honourable profession of

"fluffer"?

feign innocence mode on/

No -- what does a 'fluffer' do?

/feign innocence mode off

In article <[email protected]>, Tony W wrote:
>"Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>
>> > It's not the woman's job to keep, err, up.

>> Tsk, Simon, have you never heard of the honourable profession of

>"fluffer"?
>
>feign innocence mode on/
>No -- what does a 'fluffer' do?
>/feign innocence mode off

Keeps, err, up. Do keep up at the back.

On Fri, 19 Nov 2004 10:03:04 -0000, "Tony W"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>"Dave Larrington" <[email protected]> wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>
>> > It's not the woman's job to keep, err, up.

>> Tsk, Simon, have you never heard of the honourable profession of

>"fluffer"?
>
>feign innocence mode on/
>
>No -- what does a 'fluffer' do?
>
>/feign innocence mode off