( OT ) Can anyone post here

On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:41:18 +1300, Miche <[email protected]>
arranged random neurons, so they looked like this:

>St Frghoptd's Day. And is just round corner being. Eat much
>j/lnghlm and think home. Cry for happy.

At lasting! Someone is remembering St. Frghoptd's Day! I cry
for happy! Old traditions among young people badly stinking!
Still, am polishing my thrpkt in happily anticipating
celebration in village. Older Elbonians are smiling and
beating children to gather j/lnhlghm in time for j/lnhlghm
cooking contest. This year I am winning from Barb Schaller!
HA! Having secret recipe for j/lnhlghm jam that will crying
her make! Am forward also looking to the amrtui throwing by
St. Frghoptd concubines. Was very spirited last year. One
amrtui actually off village well is bouncing into middle of
przfblkt steeplechase.

And will please reminding me, St. Frghoptd's Day is April 17
this year? One year major mistake making and St. Frghoptd's
Day is on Sunday. Villagers over hanging from mled drinking
contest and cows not get milked on Monday.

Miche, you ever getting over injuries from thrpkt race last
year? I am never seeing Elbonian carry thrpkt in teeth
before. You making very good time. Wearing mouth guard this
year I am.

Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA

"Never argue with an idiot.....they bring you down to their
level and then beat you with experience."

To reply, replace "shcox" with "cox"

On Fri, 19 Mar 2004 19:19:18 -0800, Terry Pulliam Burd
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:41:18 +1300, Miche
><[email protected]> arranged random neurons, so they
>looked like this:
>
>>St Frghoptd's Day. And is just round corner being. Eat
>>much j/lnghlm and think home. Cry for happy.
>
>At lasting! Someone is remembering St. Frghoptd's Day! I
>cry for happy! Old traditions among young people badly
>stinking! Still, am polishing my thrpkt in happily
>anticipating celebration in village. Older Elbonians are
>smiling and beating children to gather j/lnhlghm in time
>for j/lnhlghm cooking contest. This year I am winning from
>Barb Schaller! HA! Having secret recipe for j/lnhlghm jam
>that will crying her make! Am forward also looking to the
>amrtui throwing by St. Frghoptd concubines. Was very
>spirited last year. One amrtui actually off village well is
>bouncing into middle of przfblkt steeplechase.
>
>And will please reminding me, St. Frghoptd's Day is April
>17 this year? One year major mistake making and St.
>Frghoptd's Day is on Sunday. Villagers over hanging from
>mled drinking contest and cows not get milked on Monday.
>
>Miche, you ever getting over injuries from thrpkt race last
>year? I am never seeing Elbonian carry thrpkt in teeth
>before. You making very good time. Wearing mouth guard this
>year I am.
>
>Terry "Squeaks" Pulliam Burd AAC(F)BV66.0748.CA
>
>"Never argue with an idiot.....they bring you down to their
>level and then beat you with experience."
>
>To reply, replace "shcox" with "cox"

Oh, the memories, the memories. I remember when my
schmejhlgm and I would walk under the j/lnhlghm trees
gathering twigs with which to beat the children. If memory
serves me right that is when I was "deflowered". I do
believe that makes me the original rfc trollop ;-) Oh, I cry
for happy that St. Frghoptd's Day is once again reveared.

Koko A Yuman being on the net (posting from San Diego)