OT: Chinese food

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, Jan 31, 2004.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

    Tags:

  2. Onefred

    Onefred Guest

  3. Bb

    Bb Guest

    On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:43:36 -0600, onefred wrote:

    > Ah, nothing like some good cat-n-bat from your local Chinese restaurant. Yum, I think I know what
    > I'm eating tonight!

    Ugh, I just had some. I don't feel so good...

  4. Shawn Curry

    Shawn Curry Guest

    BB wrote:
    > On Sat, 31 Jan 2004 15:43:36 -0600, onefred wrote:
    >

    >>Ah, nothing like some good cat-n-bat from your local Chinese restaurant. Yum, I think I know what
    >>I'm eating tonight!
    >

    > Ugh, I just had some. I don't feel so good...

    My cat was deeply offended. I told him to look out or he might end up deeply fried. BTW, beware if
    you go nosing around that sight. The "subliminal" file will mess your little kid up for life if
    they're in the room. (mine weren't) You've been warned.

    Shawn