OT: "Cool Person" test

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Zilla, Nov 7, 2003.

  1. Zilla

    Zilla Guest

  2. Geedubb

    Geedubb Guest

  3. Dave W

    Dave W Guest

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Dave W" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "GeeDubb" <[email protected]> had this to say news:[email protected] 125725.news.uni-berlin.de
    >

    > > "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/cool_test.htm
    > >>
    > >> --
    > >> - Zilla Cary, NC (Remove XSPAM)
    > >
    > > Damn, I never passed tests in school either! And I always thought DH
    was
    > > for down hill.
    > >
    > > Gary
    > >

    > Like I needed to have a website tell me that...scheez...

    Yeah, when you've got A.M-B... ;^)

  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >> http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/cool_test.htm
    > >
    > > I don't need to take this - I have passed every cool person test and every hot person test I've
    > > ever taken, and I've taken many.
    > >

    > You're just scared that the test will show you are actually a roadie.

    Fear is for those lacking knowledge. I am not fearful.

    Shaun aRe

  7. Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >>> "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]...
    >>>
    >>> I don't need to take this - I have passed every cool person test and every hot person test I've
    >>> ever taken, and I've taken many.
    >>>

    >> You're just scared that the test will show you are actually a roadie.
    >
    > Fear is for those lacking knowledge. I am not fearful.

    Good. Then it will not be as painful the day you realize the truth ;)

    --
    Perre

  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...

    > >> You're just scared that the test will show you are actually a roadie.
    > >
    > > Fear is for those lacking knowledge. I am not fearful.
    > >

    > Good. Then it will not be as painful the day you realize the truth ;)

    The truth of the matter is mine. I am in full possession of the truth.

    Shaun aRe - Oy, pull yer finger out numb-nuts.

  9. Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >>> "Per Elmsäter" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>> news:[email protected]...

    >>> Fear is for those lacking knowledge. I am not fearful.
    >>>

    >> Good. Then it will not be as painful the day you realize the truth ;)
    >
    > The truth of the matter is mine. I am in full possession of the truth.
    >

    > Shaun aRe - Oy, pull yer finger out numb-nuts.

    That's what they all say. Actually some guys in the peloton was asking for you the other day. I said
    you had some maturing to do but you'd be along bye 'n bye. I also told them you didn't have a visor
    on your helmet which was acknowledged with meaningful grins ;)

    --
    Perre

  10. 5733hwuo773h

    5733hwuo773h Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Shaun Rimmer wrote:

    > "Zilla" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >> http://www.sailinganarchy.com/general/2002/cool_test.htm
    >
    > I don't need to take this - I have passed every cool person test and every hot person test I've
    > ever taken, and I've taken many.

    Who cares, it's a dead link anyway.

    Sorry, there is no web page matching your request. It is possible you typed the address
    incorrectly, or that the page no longer exists. Click the Back button to try another link.

  11. 5733hwuo773h

    5733hwuo773h Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, Stephen Baker wrote:
    > loren says:
    >
    >>Who cares, it's a dead link anyway.
    >>
    >> Sorry, there is no web page matching your request. It is possible you typed the address
    >> incorrectly, or that the page no longer exists. Click the Back button to try another link.
    >
    > Guess you didn't pass the test, then, didya?
    >
    > ;-)

    I was relieved; I'm still cool, at least until the next test.