ot cost of pizza slice

Tom say's - Those "hot 'n readies" aren't real pizzas.

....I agree, that's why I put "pizza" in quotes...:)

Best Regards - Mike Baldwin

In article <[email protected]>,
[email protected] (Michael Baldwin) writes:
> Tom say's - Those "hot 'n readies" aren't real pizzas.
>
> ...I agree, that's why I put "pizza" in quotes...:)

It occurs to me they (Little Caesar's Hot 'n Ready
pizzas) might be rendered viable by using them to
shingle a batch of Beefaroni that's been slowly
stewed with a little extra ground beef, mushrooms,
a righteous shot of freshly ground black pepper,
the kind of ground, red chili peppers you sprinkle
on real pizzas, a li'l fresh tarragon crumbled by
rubbing itbetween the palms of your hands, and a
pinch (or a pinch 'n a half) of oregano. For my
own personal chemistry, black pepper intensifies
chili peppers -- it's like a catalyst.

And of course, however much garlic suits your palate.
And some Anaheim pepper slices, put in last so they
don't overcook and become limp corpses.

Stick a chicken Cacciatore on top of all that,
and yer off 'n runnin'. BBQ ribs would probably
work, too.

Oops. I almost forgot to mention the really potent
Romano cheese.

I like to apply it about mid-way through the cooking
process so that some but not all of the hell is
cooked out of it.

If you can't get really potent Romano cheese,
Parmesan will do in a pinch. Just don't cook it;
sprinkle it on after the fact when it's hot-off,
and let it sit for a minute, and let the stored
heat of the concoction soak it in.

It suddenly occurs to me that turkey cacciatore
might be interesting.

When you eat all the stuff off the top, and the
Little Caesar's Hot 'n Ready pizza remains on the
bottom, and your sufficiency is replete, you can
just throw it away. Give it to the crows in the
back yard.

cheers,
Tom

--
Nothing is safe from me.
I'm really at:

"Tom Keats" wrote: When you eat all the stuff off the top, and the
> Little Caesar's Hot 'n Ready pizza remains on the
> bottom, and your sufficiency is replete, you can
> just throw it away. (clip)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Stone soup.

It suddenly occurs to me that turkey cacciatore
might be interesting.
<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<

You might like Turkey Chili judging buy your hot and spicy ingredients

On Dec 20 2007, 12:02 pm, John Kane <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Dec 19, 8:37 pm, landotter <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > $cdn 2.00

> > About $17 USD then?

> 1.99 USD . Canadian dollar seems to have slipped below parity again.
> I wonder what this is doing the the Buffalo malls>
>
> John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

They're still crazy. With the 14% GST you guys have going on up there
the exchange doesn't even need to be close to be worth the trip.

On Jan 2, 3:43 pm, [email protected] wrote:
> On Dec 20 2007, 12:02 pm, John Kane <[email protected]> wrote:

> > > About $17 USD then?

> > 1.99 USD .  Canadian dollar seems to have slipped below parity again.
> > I wonder what this is doing the the Buffalo malls>

> > John Kane, Kingston ON Canada

> They're still crazy.  With the 14% GST you guys have going on up there
> the exchange doesn't even need to be close to be worth the trip.- Hide quoted text -

It's 5% GST (as of today) and 8% provincial tax, totally 13% actually.
And you're supposed to pay the GST at the border for things you bring
back, anyway. I'm not sure abotu the PST - I believe some provinces
collect it as well: I don't generally shop away from home.