    ------
    From: G.T. ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Surgius is about to get his Internet account
    cancelled Date: 2002-12-23 22:12:03 PST

    Start thinking about some other broadband service as you're going to be history with ATTBI.

    Greg "Travis?" T.

    ------

    Nope, not me. ATTBI, or AT&T Broadband Internet (i assume) is not in my area, nor is any
    broadband service.

    ------

    From: bomba ([email protected]) Subject: Re: Anti war protest. Stop using US made MTB parts
    Date: 2003-03-21 15:17:30 PST

    Penny S. wrote:

    >>>WOW you are just so clever....
    >>
    >>Is that it? I've just called you 'an illiterate, opinated twat with no sense of irony', and that's
    >>the best response you can come out with? You're not even a fun troll...
    >

    > Travis was more fun than this guy...

    True. Travis was a legend.

    ------

    I'm a legend am I? hmm, never knew i was quite that recognized.

    ------

    From: Sorni ([email protected]) Subject: Re: seatpost wont hold Date: 2003-03-02 20:44:57 PST

    "Lightweight" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    <snip somebody elses post about their car>

    Travis, we've missed you!!!

    Bill "it's just so...emotional" S.

    ------

    I have fans!! ;-)

    That wasn't me though. my car is running considerably better than that guys. Though after i add a 50
    shot of NOS, who can tell (Foggy cars make the best sleepers).

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator (^ currently down due to hardware failure^) TF
    Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer (current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)

    Tags:

  2. Travis says:

    >Found some references to me a few times.

    Now, does that surprise you, Trav? ;-)

    Steve

  3. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Who?

    Shaun aRe

  4. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    I can think of one other person who's sad enough to search Google groups for references to them.

    People miss him too when he's not about. But I don't.

    Andy Chequer

  5. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Travis says:
    >
    > >Found some references to me a few times.
    >
    > Now, does that surprise you, Trav? ;-)
    >
    > Steve

    Actually, yes, it did. I figured i would simply be forgotten and thought nothing more of it.

    It's interesting the impression a single person can make.

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator (^ Back up, bad memory chip ^) TF Custom Electronic,
    Owner/Founder/Developer (current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)

  6. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Who?
    >

    > Shaun aRe

    Did somebody turn Shaun into an owl?

    I have heard of newsgroup trolls, but never an owl. ;-)

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator (^ currently down due to hardware failure^) TF
    Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer (current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)

  7. Technician

    Technician Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Andy Chequer"
    <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> says...
    > I can think of one other person who's sad enough to search Google groups for references to them.
    >
    > People miss him too when he's not about. But I don't.
    >
    > Andy Chequer

    Keep in mind that to speak of one's self as another only reveals your own incomprehension of your
    own issues.

    From what i have seen in your past posts, i shall not waste valuable ASCII in any further replies to
    you as it would prove only your own ignorance again and again.

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator (^ currently down due to hardware failure^) TF
    Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer (current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)

  8. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Technician wrote:

    > From what i have seen in your past posts, i shall not waste valuable ASCII in any further replies
    > to you as it would prove only your own ignorance again and again.

    Hang on, let me get this straight. You're accusing a guy who's just finished a dissertation for his
    PhD of being ignorant. And you got fired from KFC...

    Stick around Trav. You make me laugh.

  9. Nelson Binch

    Nelson Binch Guest

    | In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    | >

    | > Who?
    | >

    | > Shaun aRe
    | >

    | Did somebody turn Shaun into an owl?
    |
    | I have heard of newsgroup trolls, but never an owl. ;-)
    |
    | ~Travis

    Don't you know that is our expression of genuine welcome, you low-end poseur!

    ---
    http://intergalax.com

    Release Date: 4/10/2003

  10. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > "Technician" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > | In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] says...
    > | >

    > | > Who?
    > | >

    > | > Shaun aRe
    > | >

    > | Did somebody turn Shaun into an owl?
    > |
    > | I have heard of newsgroup trolls, but never an owl. ;-)
    > |
    > | ~Travis
    >
    > Don't you know that is our expression of genuine welcome, you low-end poseur!

    Yes, i did know. Obviously the pun i replied with lost something in the translation between my
    thoughts and ASCII.

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator (^ currently down due to hardware failure^) TF
    Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer (current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)

  11. Technician

    Technician Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, myarse247 @hotmail.com says...
    > Technician wrote:
    >
    > > From what i have seen in your past posts, i shall not waste valuable ASCII in any further
    > > replies to you as it would prove only your own ignorance again and again.
    >
    > Hang on, let me get this straight. You're accusing a guy who's just finished a dissertation for
    > his PhD of being ignorant. And you got fired from KFC...
    >
    > Stick around Trav. You make me laugh.

    1.), i was never fired from KFC
    2.) perhaps i confused the name with somebody else.

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator (^ currently down due to hardware failure^) TF
    Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer (current project: Automotive exhaust flame-thrower)

  12. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Technician wrote:

    >>Hang on, let me get this straight. You're accusing a guy who's just finished a dissertation for
    >>his PhD of being ignorant. And you got fired from KFC...
    >>
    >>Stick around Trav. You make me laugh.
    >>

    > 1.), i was never fired from KFC

    Sorry, you're right. Got my wires crossed.

  13. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    > In article <[email protected]>, "Andy Chequer"
    > <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> says...
    > > I can think of one other person who's sad enough to search Google groups
    for
    > > references to them.
    > >
    > > People miss him too when he's not about. But I don't.
    > >
    > > Andy Chequer
    > >

    > Keep in mind that to speak of one's self as another only reveals your own incomprehension of your
    > own issues.

    Eh?

    > From what i have seen in your past posts, i shall not waste valuable ASCII in any further replies
    > to you as it would prove only your own ignorance again and again.

    Eh?

    Andy Chequer

  14. Andy Chequer

    Andy Chequer Guest

    I do not resent being called ignorant. After all, I am ignorant of a lot of things.

    But this I cannot forgive.

    > 2.) perhaps i confused the name with somebody else.

    Andy Chequer, kicks your self loathing teenaged ass for that remark.

  15. Technician wrote:

    > It's interesting the impression a single person can make.

    I the words of Clint Eastwood: "A legend in his own mind"

  16. Technician

    Technician Guest

    > Technician wrote:
    >
    > > It's interesting the impression a single person can make.
    >
    > I the words of Clint Eastwood: "A legend in his own mind"

    Probably true

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  17. Technician

    Technician Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, "Andy Chequer"
    <[email protected](youdontwantthisbitinit)thisisasparagus.com> says...
    > I do not resent being called ignorant. After all, I am ignorant of a lot of things.
    >
    > But this I cannot forgive.
    >
    > > 2.) perhaps i confused the name with somebody else.
    >
    > Andy Chequer, kicks your self loathing teenaged ass for that remark.

    I passed being a teenager years ago.

    ~Travis
    --
    To reply by email, remove clothes.

    travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

  18. Tom Sanders

    Tom Sanders Guest

    > I'm not really back yet, but a recent email reminded me of AMB. so i flipped through the google
    > archives to see what i missed. Found some references to me a few times.

    Like I would miss hemorrhoids

  19. Tom Sanders

    Tom Sanders Guest

    > TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

    The boy washed out at KFC and now he owns a electronics conglomerate. I suppose this is how Steve
    Jobs started. Crabapple?

  20. Tom Sanders

    Tom Sanders Guest