OT: Did you miss me?

"Tom Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Tom Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> >
> > Nah, nothing to do with kids, Shawn, it's your hard **** I want.
>
> Forged post noted and reported to [email protected] as a misuse of a free employee account.

I'm sure they'll be impressed with your net detective work and your inability to tell the letter L
from the number 1. I'm free to use whatever hotmail addy I choose and I choose tomsandersl94l.
That's an "L" chump. Deal with it loser.

Funny how when someone uses the same tactics as you, you start crying "foul". Waaaaa!!!!!

"Tom Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> "Tom Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > "Tom Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > >
> > > Nah, nothing to do with kids, Shawn, it's your hard **** I want.
> >
> > Forged post noted and reported to [email protected] as a misuse of a
free
> > employee account.
>
> Good deal dumbass. It's not a forged post. That's my hotmail account you blubbering idiot. What a
> simpleton you are. Bwahahaha!

Yes, I am sure your wifes employers will think it is very funny

"Montana Wolf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> "Tom Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > "Tom Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:<[email protected]>...
> > > "Tom Sanders" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > news:[email protected]...

> > > Forged post noted and reported to [email protected] as a misuse of a
> free
> > > employee account.
> >
> > Good deal dumbass. It's not a forged post. That's my hotmail account you blubbering idiot. What
> > a simpleton you are. Bwahahaha!
>
> Yes, I am sure your wifes employers will think it is very funny

I'm sure with your history, they'll think it's a riot. Oh wait, you were going to get her fired
before, and yet she's still working. She got promoted too. I guess your as ineffective at causing
people grief as you are in bed with your old lady.

In article <[email protected]>, travis57 @clothes.megalink.net says...
> > Who?
> >
> > Shaun aRe
> >
> Did somebody turn Shaun into an owl?

I think Shaun might have accidently hit the send before he completed his thought:

Tom Sanders <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> > Technician <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > In article <[email protected]>, tomsanders1941 @hotmail.com says...

> > > You clearly are a troll
> >
> > Gee, you're quick! - It's that (Doug something?) creep that kept posting
all
> > that paedophile nonsense in the past.
> >
> > Shaun aRe
>
> Nah, nothing to do with kids, Shawn, it's your hard **** I want.

Get one of yer own ya gret limp pillock.

Shaun aRe