OT:Do YOU support a U.S. War?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by David Bailey, Jan 31, 2003.

  1. David Bailey

    David Bailey Guest

    Was intrested to know how many U.S. citizens in this group support their President and his agenda to
    invade Iraq? The world seems divided and was intresting to hear Mandela's comment.

    Tags:

  2. Penny S.

    Penny S. Guest

    David Bailey wrote:
    > Was intrested to know how many U.S. citizens in this group support their President and his agenda
    > to invade Iraq? The world seems divided and was intresting to hear Mandela's comment.

    I think you need to get out for a ride.

    Penny

  3. Westie

    Westie Guest

    "David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Was intrested to know how many U.S. citizens in this group support their President and his agenda
    > to invade Iraq? The world seems divided and was intresting to hear Mandela's comment.

    Divided? I'm not divided. I just don't want to get involved in a fight someone-else is promoting
    unless I really, really have to.

    Westie

  4. Baxter

    Baxter Guest

    "David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Was intrested to know how many U.S. citizens in this group support their President and his agenda
    > to invade Iraq? The world seems divided and was intresting to hear Mandela's comment.

    Yes we have opinions but this is not the group for their discussion. Please drive through.

  5. Mark Hickey

    Mark Hickey Guest

    "David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Was intrested to know how many U.S. citizens in this group support their President and his agenda
    >to invade Iraq? The world seems divided and was intresting to hear Mandela's comment.

    www.gallup.com

    That's all you need to know if you're really interested in what US citizens think.

    If you're just trying to start an off-topic flame war on a MTB newsgroup, you don't deserve spit.

  6. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > Was intrested to know how many U.S. citizens in this group support their President and his agenda
    > to invade Iraq? The world seems divided and was intresting to hear Mandela's comment.

    I hear there's some great singletrack in Northern Iraq. We need to free it up.

    JD

  7. Westie

    Westie Guest

    > "David Bailey" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > Was intrested to know how many U.S. citizens in this group support their President and his
    > > agenda to invade Iraq? The world seems divided and was intresting to hear Mandela's comment.
    >
    > I hear there's some great singletrack in Northern Iraq. We need to free
    it up.

    > JD

    Mmmm. I was watching the news tonight about some action in Afghanistan. My, my those mountains look
    good. Miles and miles and miles of riding. Just gotta avoid the landmines, I guess :-(

    Westie

  8. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    Westie wrote:

    > Mmmm. I was watching the news tonight about some action in Afghanistan. My, my those mountains
    > look good. Miles and miles and miles of riding. Just gotta avoid the landmines, I guess :-(

    Bosnia's pretty similar. Fantastic countryside, but avoid the landmines.