OT: Don't be taken in by the Idiots

John Atkinson

Guest
Having had a minor altercation (hardly) with JD (first aid thread) I received the usual filthy spam
from a Jeremiah Daniels in my personal mail box. I do not for one instant believe that JD had
anything to do with it.

It really is very saddening that people can taken usenet so seriously that they feel a need to do
this sort of thing (ie try to cause

material), together with the gratuitous personal abuse that gets posted to the group.

Long may we all continue to differ, but whoever did this has just brought me closer to JD(!) than I
ever was before. Opinionated he maybe, but he puts his name to what he does.

John (never been impressed, let alone intimidated, by skulking cowards)

John A says:

> I received the usual filthy spam from a Jeremiah Daniels in my personal mail box.

Jeremiah?!? ROFLMFAO...

[email protected] (John Atkinson) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Having had a minor altercation (hardly) with JD (first aid thread) I received the usual filthy
> spam from a Jeremiah Daniels in my personal mail box. I do not for one instant believe that JD had
> anything to do with it.
>
> It really is very saddening that people can taken usenet so seriously that they feel a need to do
> this sort of thing (ie try to cause

> material), together with the gratuitous personal abuse that gets posted to the group.

passion. It's actually kind of Erie.

R White says:

>It's actually kind of Erie.

I know I shouldn't laugh WITH you, but that was good... ;-)

Steve