OT: Drive By Truckers

Bill Wheeler

Guest
New to me. I can best describe it as Modern Day Old School Southern Rock.

Not bad stuff,

Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the
trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> had this to say
news:[email protected]

> New to me. I can best describe it as Modern Day Old School Southern Rock.
>
> Not bad stuff,
>
> Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on the
> trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

Pretty much a regular act round these parts, and yes. They are pretty good.

In news:[email protected],
Bill Wheeler <[email protected]> scribbled:
>> New to me. I can best describe it as Modern Day Old School Southern Rock.
>>
>> Not bad stuff,
>>
>> Bill ...one speed to rule them all, one speed to find them, one speed to bring them all and on
>> the trails pass them In the Land of Avalon where the geared pigs lie...

A geek/gamer friend knows the guys in the band and turned me on to them. Good stuff. Some of those
songs are freakin' hilarious.

--

FlyingCoyote http://boarsgut.com

--

> Not bad stuff,
>
> Bill

You know, you really need to come out and visit Socal. Experience the rocky DH's on your little
bike, and then I'll take you for a nice little stroll thru cacaaCompton for a real Drive By.
--
Slacker

On Mon, 26 Jan 2004 19:13:34 -0800, "Slacker" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> Not bad stuff,
>>
>> Bill
>

>You know, you really need to come out and visit Socal. Experience the rocky DH's on your little
>bike, and then I'll take you for a nice little stroll thru cacaaCompton for a real Drive By.

Might be out your way this summer, I'll be sure to wear a target to shoot at.

Peace,