OT: Female Drivers - UK Government Proposals

Gary

Guest
Hello,

I often read the Metro on the train, and in Mondays edition (I think), I read an article saying the
government is considering banning HGV drivers & Female Drivers from certain roads during certain
times. I do not believe this for a second, but I am curious why a newspaper would print such a story
without good reason.

Anyone else heard rumours of this nature?

Thanks,

Gary.

On Wed, 25 Jun 2003 09:55:28 GMT, "Gary" <[email protected]> ranted:

Dear recipient:

You have reached the automated troll help line. You have received this response because your
comments contain no facts, evidence, or logical arguments. Your comments are therefore not an
attempt to make this a better group, but rather to betray a troll's true purpose.

For example:

>I often read the Metro on the train, and in Mondays edition (I think), I read an article saying
>the government is considering banning HGV drivers & Female Drivers from certain roads during
>certain times.

Thank you for your attention,

Automated Troll Help Line Services A Halliburton Subsidiary

Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department
____________________________________
email: http://www.geocities.com/bluesguy68/email.htm

"It depends upon what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If 'is' means 'is and never has been' that's
one thing - if it means 'there is none', that was a completely true statement."
-- Bill Clinton
Q: What the hardest thing about rollerblading?
R: Telling your parents you’re gay.

> Thank you for your attention,
>
> Automated Troll Help Line Services A Halliburton Subsidiary
>

> Ken (NY) Chairman, Department Of Redundancy Department

Your attempt to humour me has failed. Better luck next time :)

That may be true, but the REST of us thought it was funny!

--

alan

Anyone who believes in a liberal media has never read the "Daily Oklahoman."

news:[email protected]...