OT - Ffffun?

dude

Guest
I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is 'F',
i.e. come as something beginning with...

My initial ideas...

* Fortune Teller, maybe
* Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...

If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I use
your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

nashy_88

New Member
Jul 10, 2004
dude said:
I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is 'F',
i.e. come as something beginning with...

My initial ideas...

* Fortune Teller, maybe
* Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...

If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I use
your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!
Umm,

Fred Flintstone, YABADABA DOOO
Fireman
Fisherman

Jeff Westwood

Guest
"dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
>I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is
>'F',
> i.e. come as something beginning with...
>
> My initial ideas...
>
> * Fortune Teller, maybe
> * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
>
> If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I
> use
> your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

How about wearing your bike gear and going as a "Fast Cyclist"

Jeff

NickZX6R

Guest
dude wrote:
> I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is 'F',
> i.e. come as something beginning with...
>
> My initial ideas...
>
> * Fortune Teller, maybe
> * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
>
> If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I use
> your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

Francisco Moser?

--
Nick

Peter Signorini

Guest
"Jeff Westwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]wsreader-01.iinet.net.au...
> "dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]

> > If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I
> > use
> > your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!
> >

> How about wearing your bike gear and going as a "Fast Cyclist"

Another cycling theme - Freeride Dude

Cheers
Peter

Bow

Guest
Festina Rider?

"Jeff Westwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]
> "dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> >I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is
> >'F',
> > i.e. come as something beginning with...
> >
> > My initial ideas...
> >
> > * Fortune Teller, maybe
> > * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
> >
> > If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I
> > use
> > your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!
> >

> How about wearing your bike gear and going as a "Fast Cyclist"
>
> Jeff

Ken Oaf

Guest
On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:47:58 +1000, "dude" <[email protected]> wrote:

> I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is 'F',
> i.e. come as something beginning with...
>
> My initial ideas...
>
> * Fortune Teller, maybe
> * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
>
> If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I use
> your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

Step in front of a bus. Then you would be fucked. ;-)

Fraser Johnston

Guest
"dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is

'F',
> i.e. come as something beginning with...
>
> My initial ideas...
>
> * Fortune Teller, maybe
> * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
>
> If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I

use
> your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

Fugly chick.

Fraser

Davidm

Guest
"dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is

'F',
> i.e. come as something beginning with...
>
> My initial ideas...
>
> * Fortune Teller, maybe
> * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
>
> If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I

use
> your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

Female
"F"ilosopher
Freddie
Francis Drake

HTH
David M

flyingdutch

New Member
Feb 8, 2004
5,700
Davidm said:
"dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is

'F',
> i.e. come as something beginning with...
>
> My initial ideas...
>
> * Fortune Teller, maybe
> * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
>
> If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I

use
> your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

Female
"F"ilosopher
Freddie
Francis Drake

HTH
David M
fixie
frame
farnarculer
freewheel

hippy

Guest
> > "dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> > > I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme

> > is 'F',

Furry, fluffy, fruit, floppy, Furbie,
Fairy Floss, Farkin 'ell, flipant,
freak, friend, fuitloops, firetruck,
family man, french person, fast,
fender (guitar or car part), friday (wear
a calendar?), go as one of the Sesame
Street crew with the whole "Learn your
ABC's.. " theme, Farscape charater,
"I'm the boss.. throw me a frickin' bone",
Fireball, Firefox (Clint Eastwood movie?),
Freedom Machine, a fart, a frog, a fake 'x',
Funky Cold Medina (Tone Loc song),
um.. caffeine rush is going to wear out early
so I should stop now..

hippy