OT - Ffffun?

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by dude, Aug 3, 2004.

  1. dude

    dude Guest

    I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is 'F',
    i.e. come as something beginning with...

    My initial ideas...

    * Fortune Teller, maybe
    * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...

    If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I use
    your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

    Tags:

  2. nashy_88

    nashy_88 New Member

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2004
    Umm,

    Fred Flintstone, YABADABA DOOO
    Fireman
    Fisherman

  3. "dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is
    >'F',
    > i.e. come as something beginning with...
    >
    > My initial ideas...
    >
    > * Fortune Teller, maybe
    > * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
    >
    > If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I
    > use
    > your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

    How about wearing your bike gear and going as a "Fast Cyclist"

    Jeff

  4. NickZX6R

    NickZX6R Guest

    dude wrote:
    > I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is 'F',
    > i.e. come as something beginning with...
    >
    > My initial ideas...
    >
    > * Fortune Teller, maybe
    > * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
    >
    > If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I use
    > your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

    Francisco Moser?

    --
    Nick

  5. "Jeff Westwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]

    > > If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I
    > > use
    > > your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!
    > >

    > How about wearing your bike gear and going as a "Fast Cyclist"

    Another cycling theme - Freeride Dude

    Cheers
    Peter

  6. Bow

    Bow Guest

    Festina Rider?

    "Jeff Westwood" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > "dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > >I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is
    > >'F',
    > > i.e. come as something beginning with...
    > >
    > > My initial ideas...
    > >
    > > * Fortune Teller, maybe
    > > * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
    > >
    > > If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I
    > > use
    > > your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!
    > >

    > How about wearing your bike gear and going as a "Fast Cyclist"
    >
    > Jeff

  7. Ken Oaf

    Ken Oaf Guest

    On Wed, 4 Aug 2004 16:47:58 +1000, "dude" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is 'F',
    > i.e. come as something beginning with...
    >
    > My initial ideas...
    >
    > * Fortune Teller, maybe
    > * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
    >
    > If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I use
    > your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

    Step in front of a bus. Then you would be fucked. ;-)

  8. "dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is

    'F',
    > i.e. come as something beginning with...
    >
    > My initial ideas...
    >
    > * Fortune Teller, maybe
    > * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
    >
    > If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I

    use
    > your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

    Fugly chick.

    Fraser

  9. Davidm

    Davidm Guest

    "dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme is

    'F',
    > i.e. come as something beginning with...
    >
    > My initial ideas...
    >
    > * Fortune Teller, maybe
    > * Fat person (could be novel, as I am a non-fat person)...
    >
    > If you fancy it, contribute some suggestions. And rest assured that if I

    use
    > your idea, I'll certainly claim that I thought of it!

    Female
    "F"ilosopher
    Freddie
    Francis Drake

    HTH
    David M

  10. flyingdutch

    flyingdutch New Member

    Joined:
    Feb 8, 2004
    Messages:
    5,700
    fixie
    frame
    farnarculer
    freewheel

  11. hippy

    hippy Guest

    > > "dude" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > I got an invitation today to a friend's fiftieth (next month). Theme

    > > is 'F',

    Furry, fluffy, fruit, floppy, Furbie,
    Fairy Floss, Farkin 'ell, flipant,
    freak, friend, fuitloops, firetruck,
    family man, french person, fast,
    fender (guitar or car part), friday (wear
    a calendar?), go as one of the Sesame
    Street crew with the whole "Learn your
    ABC's.. " theme, Farscape charater,
    "I'm the boss.. throw me a frickin' bone",
    Fireball, Firefox (Clint Eastwood movie?),
    Freedom Machine, a fart, a frog, a fake 'x',
    Funky Cold Medina (Tone Loc song),
    um.. caffeine rush is going to wear out early
    so I should stop now..

    hippy