OT - Finally... I mean bummer!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by L Hays, Apr 4, 2003.

  1. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    I went to a second interview today for a job, to replace the one that was lost on Veterans Day
    (irony). The upside is the money so that I can start buying good beer and work towards the growing
    stable. The downside is all of the ride time and trail days that will now have to wait until evening
    and weekends.

    Looks good though. I have a phone interview with corporate on Monday and hopefully start work
    immediately. The regional mgr said I was exactly what they needed and wanted to start the hiring
    process immediately.

    Woo hoo, I mean aw sh!t

    Lance

    Tags:

  2. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    "L Hays" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I went to a second interview today for a job, to replace the one that was lost on Veterans Day
    > (irony). The upside is the money so that I can start buying good beer and work towards the growing
    > stable. The downside is all of the ride time and trail days that will now have to wait until
    > evening and weekends.
    >
    > Looks good though. I have a phone interview with corporate on Monday and hopefully start work
    > immediately. The regional mgr said I was exactly what they needed and wanted to start the hiring
    > process immediately.
    >
    > Woo hoo, I mean aw sh!t
    >
    > Lance

    Good luck!