General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

OT - first competition (not weights!) this Saturday.

Started by Stephen Mulholland · · Last activity · 3 posts · 242 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
24 February 2005
Last activity
25 February 2005
Original author
Stephen Mulholland
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
242
Views / 30 days
1

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. I've entered the Northern Ireland Archery Society Open Indoor Target
    Championships (Portsmouth) this Saturday. I'm an unclassified novice,
    with only a couple of months experience, but my club actively
    encourages everyone to compete, no matter what their level of expertise
    is.

    60 arrows, 20 yards.

    First time we had a mini-comp at the club, I scored a lowly 416/600, so
    it gives me something to aim for (pun intended 🙂

    This is the first time I've entered any type of sporting competition.
    I'll let you know how I scored after the comp.

    Stephen

  2. "Stephen Mulholland" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    I've entered the Northern Ireland Archery Society Open Indoor Target
    Championships (Portsmouth) this Saturday. I'm an unclassified novice,
    with only a couple of months experience, but my club actively
    encourages everyone to compete, no matter what their level of expertise
    is.

    60 arrows, 20 yards.

    First time we had a mini-comp at the club, I scored a lowly 416/600, so
    it gives me something to aim for (pun intended 🙂

    This is the first time I've entered any type of sporting competition.
    I'll let you know how I scored after the comp.

    Stephen

    Being able to dumbell row 110 x 5 wouldn't hurt your chances, I guess ...

  3. "Stephen Mulholland" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:


    I've entered the Northern Ireland Archery Society Open Indoor Target
    Championships (Portsmouth) this Saturday. I'm an unclassified novice,
    with only a couple of months experience, but my club actively
    encourages everyone to compete, no matter what their level of expertise
    is.

    60 arrows, 20 yards.

    First time we had a mini-comp at the club, I scored a lowly 416/600, so
    it gives me something to aim for (pun intended 🙂

    This is the first time I've entered any type of sporting competition.
    I'll let you know how I scored after the comp.

    Stephen


    Good luck Mully! Here's hoping you nail 'em!

    --
    It doesn't matter who hates who. We can all help fight cancer.
    Download UD
    http://www.grid.org/download/
    and join Team MFW
    http://www.grid.org/services/teams/team.htm?id=C7C8FCBB-2CD4-4F3C-8763-3E16A
    0FB20D1

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.