OT: For all the pet owners

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Cameron, Mar 9, 2003.

  1. Cameron

    Cameron Guest

    A man runs into the vet's office carrying his dog, screaming for help. The vet rushes him back to an
    examination room and has him put his dog down on the examination table. The vet examines the still,
    limp body and after a few moments tells the man that his dog, regrettably, is dead.

    The man, clearly agitated and not willing to accept this, demands a second opinion.

    The vet goes into the back room and comes out with a cat and puts the cat down next to the dog's
    body. The cat sniffs the body, walks from head to tail poking and sniffing at the dog's body, and
    finally looks at the vet and meows. The vet looks at the man and says, "I'm sorry, but the cat
    thinks that your dog is dead, also."

    The man is still unwilling to accept that his dog is dead. The vet brings in a black Labrador. The
    lab sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, and finally looks at the vet and barks. The vet looks
    at the man and says, "I'm sorry, but the Lab thinks your dog is dead too."

    The man, finally resigned to the diagnosis, thanks the vet and asks how much he owes.

    The vet answers $650.

    The man, already upset with the death of his dog, replies, "$650 just for that?"

    The vet replies, "I would have charged you $50 for my initial diagnosis. The additional $600 was for
    the cat scan an lab test.

    :)

    --
    Cameron

    Tags:

  2. roKeMS

    roKeMS New Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2002
    :D :D :D :D

    2 cows in a field. Looking around, chewing grass.One of the cows goes "moo". The second cow turns and sez "Damn I was gonna say that!"

    Same 2 cows a few hours later, one cow turns to the other and sez "so whatcha reckon about this mad cow disease?"
    The second cow sez "I dunno - I'm a chicken."

  3. paging ERPaul.....

    If you get this, then you've been around here for a little while.

    Simpson

    "Cameron" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > A man runs into the vet's office carrying his dog, screaming for help. The vet rushes him back to
    > an examination room and has him put his dog down on the examination table. The vet examines the
    > still, limp body and after
    a few
    > moments tells the man that his dog, regrettably, is dead.
    >
    > The man, clearly agitated and not willing to accept this, demands a second opinion.
    >
    > The vet goes into the back room and comes out with a cat and puts the cat down next to the dog's
    > body. The cat sniffs the body, walks from head to
    tail
    > poking and sniffing at the dog's body, and finally looks at the vet and
    meows.
    > The vet looks at the man and says, "I'm sorry, but the cat thinks that
    your dog
    > is dead, also."
    >
    > The man is still unwilling to accept that his dog is dead. The vet brings
    in a black
    > Labrador. The lab sniffs the body, walks from head to tail, and finally
    looks at the
    > vet and barks. The vet looks at the man and says, "I'm sorry, but the Lab
    thinks
    > your dog is dead too."
    >
    > The man, finally resigned to the diagnosis, thanks the vet and asks how
    much he
    > owes.
    >
    > The vet answers $650.
    >
    > The man, already upset with the death of his dog, replies, "$650 just for
    that?"

    > The vet replies, "I would have charged you $50 for my initial diagnosis.
    The
    > additional $600 was for the cat scan an lab test.
    >

    > :)
    >
    > --
    > Cameron

  4. John G

    John G Guest

  5. Hehe, yeah.... good ol' paul. I miss those jokes, my store is getting depleted!

    Jon Bond ( I believe the subject line should be ;-) )