OT: For Outlook Express users

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by John Harlow, Dec 18, 2003.

  1. Bomba

    Bomba Guest

    On Fri, 19 Dec 2003 16:06:21 +0000, Sorni wrote:

    > Well, I still ain't installing it! You first :)
    >
    > Bill "ironically, links are now NOT colored -- whattup widdat?" S.

    Ah, the virus worked then!

    }:D

  2. Westie

    Westie Guest

    Sorni wrote: <snip>

    > Bill "ironically, links are now NOT colored -- whattup widdat?" S.

    Ummm.... read the FAQ? ;-)

    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Westie wrote:
    > Sorni wrote: <snip>
    >>
    >> Bill "ironically, links are now NOT colored -- whattup widdat?" S.
    >
    > Ummm.... read the FAQ? ;-)

    Follow directions?!? Why start now?

    Bill "easier, softer way" S.

  4. Penny S

    Penny S Guest

    Sorni found this in the back of the refrigerator:
    > Westie wrote:
    >> Sorni wrote: <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Bill "ironically, links are now NOT colored -- whattup widdat?" S.
    >>
    >> Ummm.... read the FAQ? ;-)
    >
    > Follow directions?!? Why start now?
    >
    > Bill "easier, softer way" S.

    you could make that a new years resolution....?

    penny

  5. Tcmedara

    Tcmedara Guest

    Penny S <[email protected]> wrote:
    > Sorni found this in the back of the refrigerator:
    >> Westie wrote:
    >>> Sorni wrote: <snip>

    >>> Ummm.... read the FAQ? ;-)
    >>
    >> Follow directions?!? Why start now?
    >>
    >> Bill "easier, softer way" S.
    >

    > you could make that a new years resolution....?
    >
    > penny

    Don't do it. Man's ability to employ technology with no regard for who it's designed is what
    separates us from, well, women. (That and the whole personal plumbing set up).

    Tom (and I don't need a damn map, either)

  6. Westie

    Westie Guest

    Sorni wrote:
    > Westie wrote:
    >> Sorni wrote: <snip>
    >>>
    >>> Bill "ironically, links are now NOT colored -- whattup widdat?" S.
    >>
    >> Ummm.... read the FAQ? ;-)
    >
    > Follow directions?!? Why start now?

    Good point. Ignore the above advice.

    --
    Westie (Replace 'invalid' with 'yahoo' when replying.)

  7. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Penny S wrote:
    > Sorni found this in the back of the refrigerator:
    >> Westie wrote:
    >>> Sorni wrote: <snip>

    >>> Ummm.... read the FAQ? ;-)
    >>
    >> Follow directions?!? Why start now?
    >>
    >> Bill "easier, softer way" S.
    >

    > you could make that a new years resolution....?

    Those are for MARRIED men!

    Bill "self improvement? bah, humbug" S.

  8. John Harlow wrote:
    | If you're like me and use the lame newsreader in OE (I use OE because it integrates with my
    | hotmail account), check out http://flash.to/oe-quotefix/ . This nifty utility does a great job
    | with formatting newsgroup messages. Make sure you UNcheck "position cursor at top" - this fixes
    | the most annoying thing OE does IMHO which is default top posting in replies.

    Blessings be upon you. The one real complaint **I** have about OE fixed!

    ---
    __o _`\(,_ Cycling is life, (_)/ (_) all the rest, just details. The Nelson Paradigm
    =^o.o^= http://intergalax.com

    "Aha! Advancing on me only brings you closer to the cold wrath that is my spork!" - Bucky the Katt
    Checked by AVG anti-virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.547 / Virus Database: 340 -
    Release Date: 12/2/2003