OT: for Prez!

Eric Vey

Guest
He hates all the candidates.

He "knows" right from "wrong."

Ron Paul has dropped out, but he hates Bob Barr, too.

The solution is obvious.

Kunich for Prez!

Eric Vey wrote:
> He hates all the candidates.
> He "knows" right from "wrong."
> Ron Paul has dropped out, but he hates Bob Barr, too.
> The solution is obvious.
> Kunich for Prez!

I could vote for Tom, no problem. He's less screwy than the others.
--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>

Eric Vey wrote:
> He hates all the candidates.
>
> He "knows" right from "wrong."
>
> Ron Paul has dropped out, but he hates Bob Barr, too.
>
> The solution is obvious.
>
> Kunich for Prez!

"Kunich"? God, you're a moron.

Assuming you mean /Kucinich/, I love the clips of him before and after the
last few SOTU speeches. He's like a little lap dog, trying to shake Bush's
hand and get in the photos, all the while impotently trying to impeach him.
Only thing worse than an ideologue is a TWO-FACED ideologue.

HTH! (BKIW)

Bill Sornson wrote:
> "Kunich"? God, you're a moron.
> Assuming you mean /Kucinich/, I love the clips of him before and after the
> last few SOTU speeches. He's like a little lap dog, trying to shake Bush's
> hand and get in the photos, all the while impotently trying to impeach him.
> Only thing worse than an ideologue is a TWO-FACED ideologue.
> HTH! (BKIW)

When Wacky Dennis starts riding a classic Basso like Tom Kunich, I'll
think about it.

--
Andrew Muzi
<www.yellowjersey.org/>
Open every day since 1 April, 1971

"A Muzi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>> Eric Vey wrote:
>>> He hates all the candidates.
>>> He "knows" right from "wrong."
>>> Ron Paul has dropped out, but he hates Bob Barr, too.
>>> The solution is obvious.
>>> Kunich for Prez!

> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> "Kunich"? God, you're a moron.
>> Assuming you mean /Kucinich/, I love the clips of him before and after
>> the last few SOTU speeches. He's like a little lap dog, trying to shake
>> Bush's hand and get in the photos, all the while impotently trying to
>> impeach him. Only thing worse than an ideologue is a TWO-FACED ideologue.
>> HTH! (BKIW)

> When Wacky Dennis starts riding a classic Basso like Tom Kunich, I'll
> think about it.

Funny story - back in the day (somewhere in the late-30's) a local family
with the name Kucinich changed their name to Kunich because they thought
that it was a more American name and easier to pronounce.

I thought about that when my name was being pronounced, "Krunch", "Koonch",
"Que-nich" and "Kanch".

A Muzi wrote:
>> Eric Vey wrote:
>>> He hates all the candidates.
>>> He "knows" right from "wrong."
>>> Ron Paul has dropped out, but he hates Bob Barr, too.
>>> The solution is obvious.
>>> Kunich for Prez!

> Bill Sornson wrote:
>> "Kunich"? God, you're a moron.
>> Assuming you mean /Kucinich/, I love the clips of him before and
>> after the last few SOTU speeches. He's like a little lap dog,
>> trying to shake Bush's hand and get in the photos, all the while
>> impotently trying to impeach him. Only thing worse than an ideologue
>> is a TWO-FACED ideologue. HTH! (BKIW)

> When Wacky Dennis starts riding a classic Basso like Tom Kunich, I'll
> think about it.

Oops. My bad. (But Dennis /does/ have a hot wife.)

Bill "this is what happens when people post OT political blather" S.

"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...

> Bill "this is what happens when people post OT political blather" S.

Note: it actually said "OT" in the header before something knocked it out.
The idea was that those who want to participate only in the bicycle
technical conversations could ignore this subject.

Tom Kunich wrote:
> "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> Bill "this is what happens when people post OT political blather" S.

> Note: it actually said "OT" in the header before something knocked it
> out. The idea was that those who want to participate only in the
> bicycle technical conversations could ignore this subject.

You're right, of course, but would you feel the same about OT recipes or
needlepoint or Amway sales?

BTW, it looks like my reply removed the "OT" from the Subject: field, yet
all I did was hit "Reply Group". Seems to be a glitch (feature!) in OE with
Quotefix.

Bill "some things are harder to ignore than others" S.

In article <[email protected]>,
A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:

> Eric Vey wrote:
> > He hates all the candidates.
> > He "knows" right from "wrong."
> > Ron Paul has dropped out, but he hates Bob Barr, too.
> > The solution is obvious.
> > Kunich for Prez!

> I could vote for Tom, no problem. He's less screwy than the others.

That brings up the chicken and egg problem. Do politicians start out as
screwy people who therefore want to go into politics, or are they normal
people made screwy by being politicians?

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 19:09:38 -0700, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]>
wrote:

>BTW, it looks like my reply removed the "OT" from the Subject: field, yet
>all I did was hit "Reply Group". Seems to be a glitch (feature!) in OE with
>Quotefix.

You're responsible for the tools you use - we've seen you pass off
your errors on your tools before. Lame.

Tim McNamara wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
> A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Eric Vey wrote:
>>> He hates all the candidates.
>>> He "knows" right from "wrong."
>>> Ron Paul has dropped out, but he hates Bob Barr, too.
>>> The solution is obvious.
>>> Kunich for Prez!

>> I could vote for Tom, no problem. He's less screwy than the others.

> That brings up the chicken and egg problem. Do politicians start out as
> screwy people who therefore want to go into politics, or are they normal
> people made screwy by being politicians?

You know, that's a really good question. One fellow I know did it to
boost his law business, I think. Although he did have a strong "thy
brother's keeper" attitude.

A young woman I met ran twice(!) for city council. She's reform minded.

On Jun 15, 8:33 pm, Tim McNamara <[email protected]> wrote:
> In article <[email protected]>,
>  A Muzi <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> > Eric Vey wrote:
> > > He hates all the candidates.
> > > He "knows" right from "wrong."
> > > Ron Paul has dropped out, but he hates Bob Barr, too.
> > > The solution is obvious.
> > > Kunich for Prez!

> > I could vote for Tom, no problem.  He's less screwy than the others.

> That brings up the chicken and egg problem.  Do politicians start out as
> screwy people who therefore want to go into politics, or are they normal
> people made screwy by being politicians?

Well, think about your question and the proposed candidate. Has Tom
ever been involved in politics? Maybe someone that knows him can
respond. Assuming that he hasn't, Is he screwy?