OT: For Wayne

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by MoM, Dec 7, 2005.

  1. MoM

    MoM Guest

    Tags:

  2. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    MoM wrote:
    > Here are pics of our new pup, Angel.
    >
    > She's 13 weeks old tomorrow. Just had her second puppy
    > visit today.
    >
    > http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
    >
    > MoM

    So what are you saying, Duh'Wayne is the father?

    Sheldon Visitation

  3. jmcquown

    jmcquown Guest

    MoM wrote:
    > Here are pics of our new pup, Angel.
    >
    > She's 13 weeks old tomorrow. Just had her second puppy
    > visit today.
    >
    > http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
    >
    > MoM

    Only getting asked for my password, not seeing your photos

  4. On Wed 07 Dec 2005 05:43:39p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it MoM?

    > Here are pics of our new pup, Angel.
    >
    > She's 13 weeks old tomorrow. Just had her second puppy
    > visit today.
    >
    > http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
    >
    > MoM

    I can't get to it, Helen. Requires membership ID and password.

    Here's a picture of Max. He will be 11 weeks on Saturday, and will start
    puppy training. The picture quality is bad because of lighting and the
    fact that he wouldn't sit still. :)

    http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=ic2vis

    Can you post your picture to tinypic? I'd love to see Angel!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  5. On Wed 07 Dec 2005 05:43:39p, Thus Spake Zarathustra, or was it MoM?

    > Here are pics of our new pup, Angel.
    >
    > She's 13 weeks old tomorrow. Just had her second puppy
    > visit today.
    >
    > http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos
    >
    > MoM

    I can't get to it, Helen. Requires membership ID and password.

    Here's a picture of Max. He will be 11 weeks on Saturday, and will start
    puppy training. The picture quality is bad because of lighting and the
    fact that he wouldn't sit still. :)

    http://tinypic.com/view/?pic=ic2vis

    Can you post your picture to tinypic? I'd love to see Angel!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

  6. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest

    MoM wrote:
    > Here are pics of our new pup, Angel.
    >
    > She's 13 weeks old tomorrow. Just had her second puppy
    > visit today.
    >
    > http://ca.pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph//my_photos

    So what are you saying, Duh'Wayne is the father?

    Sheldon Visitation

  7. Sheldon

    Sheldon Guest