OT Fun: take simple test; post results

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by BabyJane Hudson, Mar 31, 2006.

  1. (Take this simple test and keep scroll down to see how you did. Please
    post your honest results)

    Alzheimer's Test

    Count the "F's" in the following text:

    FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
    SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
    IC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
    EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

    (see below)

    Managed it ?

    Scroll down only after you have counted them, okay?

    How many did you
    count?

    3 ?

    Nope

    There are 6

    Read it again

    The reasoning behind it is further down.

    The brain cannot process "OF".
    Incredible or what ? Go back and look again!!
    Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
    If you counted 3, you are normal.
    If you counted 4, its rare.
    If you counted less than 3 or 5, please see the doctor because
    something
    is wrong
    with you.
    If you read this, then count them again, and still cannot find 6 'F's'
    then please
    also see the doctor.

    Tags:

  2. EXCELLENT

    BabyJane Hudson wrote:
    > (Take this simple test and keep scroll down to see how you did. Please
    > post your honest results)
    >

    > Alzheimer's Test
    >

    > Count the "F's" in the following text:
    >

    > FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
    > SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
    > IC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
    > EXPERIENCE OF YEARS...

    > (see below)

    > Managed it ?

    > Scroll down only after you have counted them, okay?

    > How many did you
    > count?

    > 3 ?

    > Nope

    > There are 6
    >
    > Read it again
    >
    > The reasoning behind it is further down.
    >

    > The brain cannot process "OF".
    > Incredible or what ? Go back and look again!!
    > Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
    > If you counted 3, you are normal.
    > If you counted 4, its rare.
    > If you counted less than 3 or 5, please see the doctor because
    > something
    > is wrong
    > with you.
    > If you read this, then count them again, and still cannot find 6 'F's'
    > then please
    > also see the doctor.

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    BabyJane Hudson <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The brain cannot process "OF".
    > Incredible or what ? Go back and look again!!
    > Anyone who counts all 6 "F's" on the first go is a genius.
    > If you counted 3, you are normal.
    > If you counted 4, its rare.
    > If you counted less than 3 or 5, please see the doctor because
    > something
    > is wrong
    > with you.
    > If you read this, then count them again, and still cannot find 6 'F's'
    > then please
    > also see the doctor.

    I counted 4..... :)
    --
    Peace, Om.

  4. I counted six. Something is probably wrong with my brain, which I've
    suspected for years. Now it's confirmed, 'cause I'm definately not a
    genius.

  5. On Fri, 31 Mar 2006 11:09:31 -0500, BabyJane Hudson
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >(Take this simple test and keep scroll down to see how you did. Please
    >post your honest results)

    6 here. I'm more accustomed to proof-reading numbers, but it seems to
    be a transferable skill.

    Peace,
    Carol, who is no genius

  6. BabyJane Hudson wrote:

    heh, guess I'm a genius.

    --

    saerah

    http://anisaerah.blogspot.com/

    email:
    anisaerah at s b c global.net

    Adam Bowman wrote:
    >I always wonder when someone brings up a point about Bush, and you
    > then bring up something that Clinton did, are you saying they are both
    > wrong? Because that's all it points out to me, places where they both
    > messed up. It doesn't negate the fact that Bush did wrong; was that
    > your intention?
    >
    > That type of argument is like
    >
    > "Bob shot someone"
    >
    > "Yeah, but don't you remember when Don hit that guy with a bat?"

  7. Hmm....I got six right off the bat....Then again, I *know* I process
    differently <G>.....

    "Sometimes I just think funny thoughts!"....Arthur (me too)

  8. The Bubbo

    The Bubbo Guest

    I read it backwards and got all six

    --