OT: Funny link! Well, the link ain't funny, but what it links to is funny. Well, some of what it li

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Shaun Rimmer, Mar 14, 2003.

  1. John Harlow

    John Harlow Guest

    It would have been nice to properly credit Jack Handy for his work.

  2. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Jed Thompson wrote:
    >> If this is the plastic container with three wheels and brushes I've got it and it works. The
    >> degreaser that came with it is expensive to replace but there are other products to use.
    >>
    >> Theres an arm thats held by the stay so you can demud and degrease insitu just by hand turning
    >> the crank, then washoff. You may be surprised at the amount of silt that settles in the
    >> container. Mike
    >>
    >> Just remember you need to remove the chain sometimes to give it the full monty.
    >
    > This should have been the only post in this thread.

    Why would you say that? This is a "discussion" group, not a Q & A session. penny

  3. Shaun Rimmer wrote in message ...

    >John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >> It would have been nice to properly credit Jack Handy for his work.
    >
    >Yeah - although I didn't know who it was, it was obvious that at least the majority of that was one
    >person's work - the structure and formula for the humour of most of those lines was identical.

    MV?

  4. Mattb

    Mattb Guest

    > John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > It would have been nice to properly credit Jack Handy for his work.
    >
    > Yeah - although I didn't know who it was, it was obvious that at least the majority of that was
    > one person's work - the structure and formula for the humour of most of those lines was identical.
    >

    > Shaun aRe - Cheers Jack!

    I used to have the Jack Handy One-a-day Deep Thoughts calendar. The guys a genius! I've been
    carrying my two sacks ever since...

    Matt

  5. MattB wrote:

    >>John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>It would have been nice to properly credit Jack Handy for his work.
    >>
    >>Yeah - although I didn't know who it was, it was obvious that at least the majority of that was
    >>one person's work - the structure and formula for the humour of most of those lines was identical.
    >>

    >>Shaun aRe - Cheers Jack!
    >>

    > I used to have the Jack Handy One-a-day Deep Thoughts calendar. The guys a genius! I've been
    > carrying my two sacks ever since...
    >
    > Matt

    See, I've got these two sacks...

    Jon Bond