OT: Funny link! Well, the link ain't funny, but what it links to is funny. Well, some of what it li

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

John Harlow

It would have been nice to properly credit Jack Handy for his work.

S

Shaun Rimmer

Jed Thompson wrote:
>> If this is the plastic container with three wheels and brushes I've got it and it works. The
>> degreaser that came with it is expensive to replace but there are other products to use.
>>
>> Theres an arm thats held by the stay so you can demud and degrease insitu just by hand turning
>> the crank, then washoff. You may be surprised at the amount of silt that settles in the
>> container. Mike
>>
>> Just remember you need to remove the chain sometimes to give it the full monty.
>
> This should have been the only post in this thread.

Why would you say that? This is a "discussion" group, not a Q & A session. penny

S

Spademan O----L

Shaun Rimmer wrote in message ...
>
>John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>> It would have been nice to properly credit Jack Handy for his work.
>
>Yeah - although I didn't know who it was, it was obvious that at least the majority of that was one
>person's work - the structure and formula for the humour of most of those lines was identical.
>

MV?

M

Mattb

"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
>
> John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> >
> > It would have been nice to properly credit Jack Handy for his work.
>
> Yeah - although I didn't know who it was, it was obvious that at least the majority of that was
> one person's work - the structure and formula for the humour of most of those lines was identical.
>
>
> Shaun aRe - Cheers Jack!
>
>

I used to have the Jack Handy One-a-day Deep Thoughts calendar. The guys a genius! I've been
carrying my two sacks ever since...

Matt

J

Jonathan Bond

MattB wrote:
> "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>
>>John Harlow <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>>
>>>It would have been nice to properly credit Jack Handy for his work.
>>
>>Yeah - although I didn't know who it was, it was obvious that at least the majority of that was
>>one person's work - the structure and formula for the humour of most of those lines was identical.
>>
>>
>>Shaun aRe - Cheers Jack!
>>
>>
>
>
> I used to have the Jack Handy One-a-day Deep Thoughts calendar. The guys a genius! I've been
> carrying my two sacks ever since...
>
> Matt

See, I've got these two sacks...

Jon Bond

Status
Not open for further replies.