OT: G Rated Movie article in Fortune

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Nexis, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. Nexis

    Nexis Guest

    Is anyone here a subscriber? I am looking for the date or issue number of
    the Fortune magazine with the article by S. Abraham Ravid about G Rated
    movies compared to other genres. It was recent, I believe.
    Thanks in advance for any info!

    kimberly

    Tags:

  2. rmg

    rmg Guest

    The periodicals section of the library works great for this. Some public
    libraries have accessible periodicals sections online. The Fortune Web site
    might also be willing to offer some assistance re ordering a back issue.

    "Nexis" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > Is anyone here a subscriber? I am looking for the date or issue number of
    > the Fortune magazine with the article by S. Abraham Ravid about G Rated
    > movies compared to other genres. It was recent, I believe.
    > Thanks in advance for any info!
    >
    > kimberly

  3. Nancree

    Nancree Guest

  4. Nexis

    Nexis Guest

  5. B. Kildow

    B. Kildow Guest

    Nexis wrote:
    > Is anyone here a subscriber? I am looking for the date or issue number of
    > the Fortune magazine with the article by S. Abraham Ravid about G Rated
    > movies compared to other genres. It was recent, I believe.
    > Thanks in advance for any info!
    >
    > kimberly

    Farther down in the Google search--"[email protected]: UCI In The News". It
    gives Jan. 10, 2005 for the Fortune article.

    BK