OT: Game Over!!!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Slacker, Apr 9, 2003.

  1. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    So....what say you now that the indigenous are jumping for joy like me after I get my DHR built?

    Uh.....??

    --
    Slacker

    Tags:

  2. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > So....what say you now that the indigenous are jumping for joy like me
    after I get my DHR built?

    > Uh.....??

    I say I beat you by four minutes :)

    Bill "desperate to stay on topic, aren't we" S.

  3. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > So....what say you now that the indigenous are jumping for joy like me
    > after I get my DHR built?
    > >
    > > Uh.....??
    >
    > I say I beat you by four minutes :)
    >
    > Bill "desperate to stay on topic, aren't we" S.

    hehe...your clock's off...I win!
    --
    Slacker

  4. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > > "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > So....what say you now that the indigenous are jumping for joy like me
    > > after I get my DHR built?
    > > >
    > > > Uh.....??
    > >
    > > I say I beat you by four minutes :)
    > >
    > > Bill "desperate to stay on topic, aren't we" S.
    >

    > hehe...your clock's off...I win!

    The server never lies. DUH!

    (Of course, I had all day to post my endo simile, so why I waited till evening...?)

    Bill "off to do a night ride; neener-neener" S.