OT Geraldo Rivera

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Snowman, Apr 2, 2003.

  1. Snowman

    Snowman Guest

    Geraldo Rivera wants to make a big impression and wants coverage. I think that it would be a mistake
    to expel him for Iraq for his misdeeds. Instead we should leave in EMBEDDED in Iraq => from 40,000
    feet. That would solve the problem of his big mouth, make a big impression, and give him the
    coverage he wants and deserves.

    Snowman

    Tags:

  2. "Snowman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Geraldo Rivera wants to make a big impression and wants coverage. I think that it would be a
    > mistake to expel him for Iraq for his misdeeds. Instead we should leave in EMBEDDED in Iraq =>
    > from 40,000 feet. That would solve the problem of his big mouth, make a big impression, and give
    > him the coverage he wants and deserves.
    >
    > Snowman

    At last- something the whole group can aggree on!

    rich

  3. Carl

    Carl Guest

    In article <[email protected]>, [email protected] (Snowman) wrote:

    > wants to make a big impression and wants coverage. I think that it would be a mistake to expel him
    > for Iraq for his misdeeds. Instead we should leave in EMBEDDED in Iraq => from 40,000 feet. That
    > would solve the problem of his big mouth, make a big impression, and give him the coverage he
    > wants and deserves.

    So, why give him any extra coverage here? He keeps coming back because people just won't ignore him.

  4. I bet if we dropped him from 40K without a chute he could give the desert some "extra coverage."