Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
From: "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:48:45 +0000
Subject: At last! Nuxxy vindicated!
Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
A genuine, incontrovertibly anti-motorist measure, filmed on
location in Abroadistan. Somewhere. Apparently.

http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/speedbump.wmv

Guy
posting.
http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk

Enjoy I did.
Bill C

On Mar 19, 2:02 am, Bill C <[email protected]> wrote:
>  I stole this whole from UK.Rec.Cycling but had to!
>  Takes a bit to download.
>
> 1.  Just zis Guy, you know?    View profile
>   More options Mar 18, 7:48 pm
>
> Newsgroups: uk.rec.cycling
> From: "Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]>
> Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2008 23:48:45 +0000
> Subject: At last! Nuxxy vindicated!
> Reply | Reply to author | Forward | Print | Individual message | Show
> original | Report this message | Find messages by this author
> A genuine, incontrovertibly anti-motorist measure, filmed on
> location in Abroadistan.  Somewhere.  Apparently.
>
> http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk/speedbump.wmv
>
> Guy
> --
> May contain traces of irony.  Contents liable to settle after
> posting.http://www.chapmancentral.co.uk
>
> 85% of helmet statistics are made up, 69% of them at CHS, Puget Sound
>
> Enjoy I did.
> Bill C

Pretty funny. But on a serious note, I think speed-bumps are not as
effective as they should be. In my experience, certain drivers pay
virtually no heed to them. And my guess is that these are exactly the
type of drivers who most ought to.

Bollards are better. Anyone know where the bollard video is?

Joseph