OT: Giants on track to upset Pats after 1st period!

Jay

Guest
Didn't the Giants get the memo?

They are supposed to just roll over!

J.

On Dec 29, 6:06 pm, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:
> Didn't the Giants get the memo?
>
> They are supposed to just roll over!
>
> J.

Quarter. This is football, not hockey.

Jay wrote:
> Didn't the Giants get the memo?
>
> They are supposed to just roll over!
>
> J.

Don't worry, the refs will find a way to let the Patriots win. (Already
tried with that lame "illegal contact" call.)

Bill "afraid the fix is in but hoping the Giants can overcome it" S.

[email protected] wrote:

> Pats win! Pats get it done in the 4th quarter. Sweet 16!

Will there be an asterisk for the games they won by cheating?

Bill "there should be" S.

On Dec 30, 12:02 am, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Will there be an asterisk for the games they won by cheating?
>
> Bill "there should be" S.

There should be an asterisk for that sweatshirt Belachick was wearing
tonight..

On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:27:04 -0800 (PST), Hank Wirtz
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Dec 29, 6:06 pm, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:
>> Didn't the Giants get the memo?
>>
>> They are supposed to just roll over!
>>
>> J.

>Quarter. This is football, not hockey.

Yeah, if it was hockey there'd be legal battery on fellow players
right on the field. Football players are more civilized - they commit
crimes only off field where they belong.

On Dec 30, 1:02 am, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > Pats win!  Pats get it done in the 4th quarter.  Sweet 16!

> Will there be an asterisk for the games they won by cheating?

Yeah, they sure went right down the tubes after Jets HC Mangini turned
'em in to the NFL, eh? They probably would have gone undefeated if
they didn't get caught....

[email protected] wrote:
> On Dec 30, 12:02 am, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Will there be an asterisk for the games they won by cheating?
>>
>> Bill "there should be" S.

> There should be an asterisk for that sweatshirt Belachick was wearing
> tonight..

Has he ever NOT worn that ugly thing?

On Dec 30, 12:43 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:

> Has he ever NOT worn that ugly thing?

Seriously??

No wonder they win every game. Dressed like that, he has to. He's
like, I don't need no stinkin sleeves. Like weightlifting class from
1983.

[email protected] wrote:
> On Dec 30, 12:43 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
>> Has he ever NOT worn that ugly thing?

> Seriously??
>
> No wonder they win every game. Dressed like that, he has to. He's
> like, I don't need no stinkin sleeves. Like weightlifting class from
> 1983.

I thought it was just an old ratty hooded sweatshirt:

http://www.foulballs.net/2007/09/bill-belichek-will-have-to-wait-on-that.html

Whatever, the guy is dull and classless IMO. Good coach, obviously, but a
cold grouch...

On Dec 30, 3:11 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> [email protected] wrote:
> > On Dec 30, 12:43 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Has he ever NOT worn that ugly thing?

> > Seriously??

> > No wonder they win every game. Dressed like that, he has to. He's
> > like, I don't need no stinkin sleeves. Like weightlifting class from
> > 1983.

> I thought it was just an old ratty hooded sweatshirt:
>
> http://www.foulballs.net/2007/09/bill-belichek-will-have-to-wait-on-t...

That is formalwear compared to what he was wearing last night.

In article
<[email protected]>,
still just me <[email protected]> wrote:

> On Sat, 29 Dec 2007 18:27:04 -0800 (PST), Hank Wirtz
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >On Dec 29, 6:06 pm, "Jay" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >> Didn't the Giants get the memo?
> >>
> >> They are supposed to just roll over!
> >>
> >> J.

> >Quarter. This is football, not hockey.

> Yeah, if it was hockey there'd be legal battery on fellow players
> right on the field. Football players are more civilized - they commit
> crimes only off field where they belong.

Did you see the NE player poke the NY player in the eye?

--
Michael Press

In article <[email protected]>,
"Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:

> [email protected] wrote:
> > On Dec 30, 12:43 pm, "Bill Sornson" <[email protected]> wrote:
> >
> >> Has he ever NOT worn that ugly thing?

> > Seriously??
> >
> > No wonder they win every game. Dressed like that, he has to. He's
> > like, I don't need no stinkin sleeves. Like weightlifting class from
> > 1983.

> I thought it was just an old ratty hooded sweatshirt:
>
> http://www.foulballs.net/2007/09/bill-belichek-will-have-to-wait-on-that.html
>
> Whatever, the guy is dull and classless IMO. Good coach, obviously, but a
> cold grouch...

You never know. I always thought Don Coryell looked like a
miserable ******* on the sidelines. Turns out he was always
a decent guy concentrating on the game at game time.

--
Michael Press

On Mon, 31 Dec 2007 22:24:05 GMT, Michael Press <[email protected]>
wrote:

>> >Quarter. This is football, not hockey.

>> Yeah, if it was hockey there'd be legal battery on fellow players
>> right on the field. Football players are more civilized - they commit
>> crimes only off field where they belong.

>Did you see the NE player poke the NY player in the eye?

As a matter of fact, I did. They must have ran that six times. But in
hockey that would just be "hello" : -)

In article
<[email protected]>,
still just me <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Yeah, if it was hockey there'd be legal battery on fellow players
> >> right on the field. Football players are more civilized - they commit
> >> crimes only off field where they belong.

> >Did you see the NE player poke the NY player in the eye?

> As a matter of fact, I did. They must have ran that six times. But in
> hockey that would just be "hello" : -)

No argument there. Ice hockey is fun to watch with its smoother
rhythm and free swinging attitude.

--
Michael Press

datakoll wrote:
> INCROYABLE!
> PHYSICAL CONDITIONING!
> won all 4.

Four? You built two pairs of wheels?

--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org

On Sun, 03 Feb 2008 22:38:46 -0600, A Muzi <[email protected]> may
have said:

>datakoll wrote:
>> INCROYABLE!
>> PHYSICAL CONDITIONING!