OT - Gobbling

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Alexandra, Jan 17, 2005.

  1. Alexandra

    Alexandra Guest

    wank into my mouth.

    Tags:

  2. Jason

    Jason Guest

    * Alexandra <[email protected]>:
    > wank into my mouth.

    Oh please come on already, you call that trolling?? We have the queen of
    trolls hanging out here on a regular basis mike vandeman,now he's a
    troll. Hey maybe you two should get together?

    Jason

  3. Jason wrote:
    > * Alexandra <[email protected]>:
    > > wank into my mouth.
    > >

    > Oh please come on already, you call that trolling?? We have the queen

    of
    > trolls hanging out here on a regular basis mike vandeman,now he's a
    > troll. Hey maybe you two should get together?

    I'll bet the post was actually an email to Mike and it
    got posted here by mistake. Can't wait for Mikes reply!